SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The official NHL playoff thread
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The official NHL playoff thread Login/Join 
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
This is a great game. I have to be up early but this is some great fun hockey

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16400 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
6 damn guys on ice

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steelcityfishanddive:
6 damn guys on ice

OT Game 7 nothing is getting called unless is has to. High sticks to the head and delay of game(over the boards in the d zone). Anything else is going to have to be really bad.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
I'm getting too old for this.

I may not survive.

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
I'm not really a hockey fan and I'm having fun watching this.

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrbill345:

I may not survive.

You can make it! Big Grin

Awesome OT.

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Expat:
quote:
Originally posted by mrbill345:

I may not survive.

You can make it! Big Grin

Awesome OT.

It's almost past my bedtime!

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Heck, I hope they play all night!!!!

Not that I really care or anything.....

(go Preds!)

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Incredible game. Bench management is critical from this point on, a blown or delayed change and it's over.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37958 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Yup, fresh legs vs. old legs and bingo bango Katie bar the door... its over.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37958 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
OMG!!! I had to wait for the replay, because I didn't believe my eyes.

Pens win!!

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
WOO HOO what a game! Big Grin
Makes my wife from Pittsburgh happy!

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Guess it was to much to ask the Canadians to win something.

One of the best hockey games I've watched.

so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
I'm absolutely exhausted.
That was a tough series.
Great job Pens, four more wins please.
WE WANT THE CUP!!!
WE WANT THE CUP!!!
WE WANT THE CUP!!!

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
WOW
HOLY SHIT!
WOW

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Probably the greatest asset of the Pens this year is resilience. They have weathered an awful lot of storms to make the finals and always seem to bounce back from adversity.

4 wins to go Lets Go Pens!

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Probably the greatest asset of the Pens this year is resilience.

Yep. They have played hard and deserve to be there. So has Nashville. Nashville is incredibly fast and simply wore down the Blues.
I was cheering for the Blues and the Caps, and it could have gone that way, but the Pens and the Preds should be a great series, worthy of the Stanley Cup.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Preds in 5. You heard it here first...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GO PREDATORS!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post