SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The official NHL playoff thread
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The official NHL playoff thread Login/Join 
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
I'll take a 6-game series Big Grin

I normally avoid downtown.

I might be there Thursday Big Grin

Posts: 3678 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
That was a heck of a game.

I guess no one told Nashville that being down 0-2 meant they were pretty much out of it. Big Grin

Saturday was a good game, but tonight I'd say that Nashville dominated.

I can't wait for Thursday!

Posts: 6578 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Best of 3 series now. Here's where the fun begins.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Just need to win 1 in Pittsburgh, hopefully the next one.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billnchristy:
Just need to win 1 in Pittsburgh, hopefully the next one.

Yup.

GO PREDS!!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Let's go Pens!!!

Posts: 5015 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
So far so good....keep it up boys!
LET'S GO PENS!!!

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
As a hockey fan without a team playing this game sucks. Only thing to look forward in this one now is some old school hockey. Smile

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16452 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm sure you mean "old time hockey". This is a good ol' fashioned butt-kickin'. Confused

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Bring this onslaught of goals to Nashville shut that chant up.

Posts: 5015 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
That was an epic ass kicking.

Posts: 3265 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Preds need to come back and win the next 2.

GO PREDS!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
We want the Cup!!!

Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Let's shut this down. Come on PENS. One more.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
So pumped, WE WANT THE CUP!!! WE WANT THE CUP!!! WE WANT THE CUP!!!

LET'S GO PENS!!! LET'S GO PENS!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I wish I could convey to you the energy in a hockey locker room before a game like this at the higher levels of the sport. It is tangible to the point where you fully believe you can step up on it and walk across the room. It really does have a flow and a life all of it's own.

As amazing as it is, it is a bit hard on you. Man do I miss that....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38247 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Let's go Preds!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21142 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
LETS GO PENS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Early in the second, Preds 0, Pens 0, Refs 1.

Posts: 3678 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
That Ref was coasting when he should have been angling to get the right position. IMHO that was an awful quick whistle.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38247 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post