SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    P229 “Build Kit” Karma: Leemur Wins, update in OP
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P229 “Build Kit” Karma: Leemur Wins, update in OP Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Now THIS is a karma that I'd love to get in on, and thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 4588 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a fun project. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
That is awesome! I would the opportunity to build a custom 229! Thanks for the generous opportunity!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2495 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Incredibly generous of you. That does look really good. That is awesome that you were able to complete the project.

I also had not heard of the company until the post you referenced by 12131. I now have their website saved as a favorite.

I have always wanted to have a 229 in 357 sig. I would love a chance at opportunity. I think it would be fun to document it here for the forum with pictures.

Thanks

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
Very cool Karma. Please count me in

Posts: 3585 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to be considered.

This is very generous of you.

I do not have a 229 and would love to add one to the collection.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1532 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Leemur - looking forward to the pics!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Holy crap…I just saw your email. I’ll get with you at lunch. Thank you!

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post