SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    P229 “Build Kit” Karma: Leemur Wins, update in OP
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P229 “Build Kit” Karma: Leemur Wins, update in OP Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
awesome. please count me in.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10923 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Great story and karma!
Please include me.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a project I would like to do with one of those Matrix Precision/Revenant. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Great karma!
I'd love to give that a whirl!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Add me, please. I have a P229 in .40 I want to "convert" to .357 SIG.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Please add me, I’d like to put one together.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8100 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you. Please include me in the karmic pool.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Looks amazing, would love a chance.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Wow! I would love to have a project like this. Currently do not have anything in .357 SIG, and this would be great. Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
I think I can, I think I can...

Please throw my name in the Karmanator.

Thanks,

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Please include me ... after research I can order 10 round mags (Washington State).

Am curious why the need to destroy per your department policy ...? Our depart allowed officers to purchase no long needed/issued firearms.

Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to win this karma, it would make my year.

Thank you

Posts: 90 | Registered: September 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Looks like a neat project count me in also. And thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 257 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this most generous karma.

Posts: 6623 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

Thank you for doing this, please include me!
Big Grin
Your finished pistol looks great!!!

Have you been to the range with it?

Posts: 2856 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. In the unlikely event I win, I hope mine would look close to as good as yours

Posts: 772 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Texans
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful gun. Please count me in. This is very kind of you.
Thanks

Posts: 722 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
As a retired LEO I would like to have this as my everyday carry ... and after doing my research I am able to buy 10 round magazines ( Washington State bullshit ).

Thank for for the chance.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will get by
Picture of Rustyblade
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, I enjoy assembly ( after I take it apart & clean it)

Do not necessarily attribute someone's nasty or inappropriate actions as intended when it may be explained by ignorance or stupidity.

Posts: 1291 | Location: Delray Beach | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me, this sounds like a fun project.

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post