SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    P229 “Build Kit” Karma: Leemur Wins, update in OP
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P229 “Build Kit” Karma: Leemur Wins, update in OP Login/Join 
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
That's awesome that you were able to resurrect your old duty gun! I have it's twin in .40 that I carried on duty for a number of years...thankfully they let us buy them intact and we didn't have to shred them. I'd love to build it a "little brother" in .357 Sig. Please count me in and thanks for the chance!

Posts: 8417 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
I needed a winter project, count me in!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance, that would be a cool project.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10353 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a lot of fun. Please add me to your generous karma.

-Jeff

Posts: 169 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll happily say please add me on this wonderful karma gift from the Sig Gods.

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.

Posts: 385 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please consider me for this Karma.
Thank you for the generous opportunity.

“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 617 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I would love to make one of these! I've carried a P226R in .357SIG for years, and I've always wanted a 229.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat. This would all but complete a build for me. thanks.

First In Last Out

Posts: 4787 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
The 229 is a favorite of mine, so I gotta get in on this one. Thanks

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Toss my name in the hat----sounds like a fun project.

Thanks

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is such a beautifully built Sig. Please include me in the drawing. Thanks

Posts: 1039 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in too

Posts: 192 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I do not make the laws,
I balance the scales
Picture of RiCoShea
posted Hide Post
ok. ill bite. please add me to this...

The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them. -
Lois McMaster Bujold

"Never offend people with style when you can offend them with substance."
--Sam Brown

Posts: 395 | Location: On the corner of "No" and "Where" | Registered: October 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity- this would be a fun project.

Posts: 1067 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
That's pretty neat you were able to put one together and it looks great too!

Please add my name for the karma, I'd love to have a shot at building one.

Posts: 1799 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
That’s a beauty! I would love a chance at this. Thank you!

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Paratus
Picture of sj4550
posted Hide Post
Please add me in on your Generous Karma

Thanks

Posts: 373 | Location: Ovilla, TX | Registered: May 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Please include me for this amazing opportunity for my first handgun pistol build. I’d be able to put my P Series Armorers Course DVD by Our own Chris Orndorf to use.

I’ve been resisting buying another Legacy P229 .357 Sig to Compliment my beautifully weathered P229 .357 Sig. My favorite caliber for sure.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
MAGA
Picture of D_Steve
posted Hide Post
Please add me to this generous Karma. Smile

"Let's Go Brandon"

Posts: 1536 | Location: Indiana | Registered: July 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this very generous Karma.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1362 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post