SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sig Forum Classifieds getting like Craigslist
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig Forum Classifieds getting like Craigslist Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BOATTRASH1:
Today is Monday isn’t it? Not Sunday?

Well, it's still Sunday.......plus 1. So, enjoy.

Q

Posts: 26393 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Maybe Easter is a holiday for trolls.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Vinnie ... just a helpful thought :

Cousin Vinnie : Hey, Para. It's your barbecue man, and it tastes good.

(edited for clarity) ~ Con Air 1997

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
I love watching these sleeper agents get activated and go boom. Seriously fun entertainment. Cool

Posts: 2583 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Did the IBTL ban expire??

If so, IBTL.

If not, please disregard.

Smile

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
Did the IBTL ban expire??

If so, IBTL.

If not, please disregard.

Smile

-Rob

Oh, I think we’re way beyond that point- the can of worms is wide open from the first attempt to try and justify an absurd comment.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I didn't comment to perpetuate a thread like this, but since it's going, I'm here to enjoy the fun. This is especially timely after the classifieds thread.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
There are not enough $1.00 items in the Classifieds either.. Big Grin. Us po folk could play P210 or X5 if there was a few for a dollar.. Big Grin

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Para checks my member profile, it will say:

Last login: 14 years, 4 months, 0 days ago.
Last logout: <NULL VALUE>

I would never piss away my standing here over such trivial matters. In fact, I generally avoid the Classifieds because of the problems, and I don’t wish to potentially cause the ownership any extra work. This place is so much more than a yard sale.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8220 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Is your item still available and do you accept PayPal® ?

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
There are not enough $1.00 items in the Classifieds either.. Big Grin. Us po folk could play P210 or X5 if there was a few for a dollar.. Big Grin

Even the Dollar Stores are no longer a $1 ... they are now $1.25.

posted Hide Post
What really burns my ass about this place is that I keep getting calls from Sig Forum customer support. A guy with a thick Indian accent who calls himself Steve.

Wants me to pre pay my next years membership fees for a lousy 10% discount.

I've already given him my banking information twice now and paid two years in advance.

If these calls don't end right quick I'm demanding a refund and going somewhere else.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by highroundcount:
What really burns my ass about this place is that I keep getting calls from Sig Forum customer support. A guy with a thick Indian accent who calls himself Steve.

I've already given him my banking information twice now and paid two years in advance.

If these calls don't end right quick I'm demanding a refund and going somewhere else.

Okay, I got it and understand. I will no longer call you anymore as it sounds like I milked you out of all I could get out of you.

If you do not mind, I would like to pass your information on to my "cousin" ...

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old dino:
quote:

Okay, I got it and understand. I will no longer call you anymore as it sounds like I milked you out of all I could get out of you.

Big Grin

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by old dino:
quote:

Big Grin

Love you brother ... thanks for playing, enjoyed the laugh !

The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
Who'd a thunk it that Cousin Vinnie would turn out to be the one with the thin skin. Huh.

me,me,me,me, I did do I win?

Posts: 6396 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
By the way, Vinnie. You can hide your presence from the "Online Now" section at the bottom of the main page, but you cannot hide it from me. You said you were done with this, but the truth is that you've been sitting here in the Lounge, watching this thread. Just be honest, why dontcha?

From five minutes ago (forum is set to Central Time)

I know quite a few people like this and they're older too. 40+ years old or older that love drama and reactions.
I see it as being an attention whore myself.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wait till you get the sigforum support calls about an extended warranty for your vehicle membership

Posts: 513 | Location: SEMO | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tiwimon:
quote:

Wait till you get the sigforum support calls about an extended warranty for your vehicle membership

Ya know, I fell for that the first 3 times, but on that 4th call I negotiated a lower warranty price…take that, SIG FORUM!!!

BTW…I still haven’t received my new warranty card or the free Ginsu Knives for renewal. Mad

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post