SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I need a Donut Slapper
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need a Donut Slapper Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Oh, sure, it sounds gay, but it's nothing like that.

I need someone to follow me around, watch me 24 hours a day, and if I pick up a donut, slap it out of my hand. That goes for pizza, cheeseburgers, wings, what have ya.

If necessary, they should lock me in a room for days at a time, feeding me only every other day. And then, I'll write a diet book- The Incarceration Diet.

Of course, there are some legal hurdles which will need to be overcome.

Posts: 107241 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I thought you wuz married, that's where I got mine...

Posts: 23224 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
I thought you wuz married, that's where I got mine...

You too? Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15178 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I am married, but she's just a little thing, can't generate sufficent arm speed to send the donuts flying.

And she's not around every second of the day.

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I'm in with some $ for R&D, 'cause I could use one too.

Maybe one of those electric dog collars that has a fat, sugar and beer sensor on it. Set to "paralyze".

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
I was a sucker for donuts way back in the 80's. Yep...meeting at the base, so make sure you have 3 or 4 dozen donuts especially the cream filled.

Then there was Shoppers Food Warehouse with their price mark down of donuts.

Then sometime later, Dr. Sinatra in his health newsletter....sugar equals donuts equals trouble. Frown

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I can foresee something like this when they have to lock me in a room.

Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Yep carbs, be they donuts, hot bread with butter or just plain old corn bread are tough. I used to be hooked on my MIL’s chocolate brownies too. Then along came type II diabetes. I did good for a good while, but the hot bread & cornbread were still my curse. Then along came COVID & I backslide and everything was fair game. I started having AFib about that time as well, so I guess I just tried to eat my way out of the depression of it all. My wife got me started doing keyto in January of this year. I’m rarely hungry and I’m able to pass on all those things I loved to take “just one” (more f more). 65 pounds in 8 months and I’m better off. Go eat some meat and that’s not a hamburger either.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After counting/documenting calories for two months.

I found 1800 calories per day very manageable you could to.
THEN

Isat down and figured out how many calories that I did not shove down my pie hole.

I came close to getting dizzy.
9000 effen calories, in a month !
Eek

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54493 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
How about a monkey with a taser? You know, wearing one of those little service animal vests?

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8065 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
How about a monkey with a taser? You know, wearing one of those little service animal vests?
I'll let him speak for himself, but I doubt sigmonkey wants the job!

Posts: 6393 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
I need someone to follow me around, watch me 24 hours a day, and if I pick up a donut, slap it out of my hand. That goes for pizza, cheeseburgers, wings, what have ya.

Something like a Food Anonymous?

Posts: 27817 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Somebody needs to shoot that little sumbitch.

Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
An updated version of the Trunk Monkey would be awesome.

Posts: 11811 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Armed monkeys, I don't know.

A taser seems like a bad idea. I don't care how well they're trained- they're too much like us and they might just go off, climbing on the light fixtures and whatnot, doin' all that damn screeching and shit.

How'd you like to have a spastic monkey firing tasers at you from your chandelier? It's not an attractive proposition.

Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
SIR, drop the donut and show me your hands, do it now. Taser, taser, taser.

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
I think we can modify a training shock collar that will sense your hand moving to your mouth.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4810 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
This time of year I could certainly use whatever solution you find Para. Between apple cider donuts, apple-whatever pie and fresh pumpkin bread, my Buddha wants to take it all in.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Said slapper would need a new waiver signed and notarized.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Yooper grocery store bakery has addicted me to their Cinnamon Rolls. And Chocolate Muffins with Chocolate Chips.
I have tried to kick but failed. I am weak.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16001 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post