SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I need a Donut Slapper
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need a Donut Slapper Login/Join 
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
My bro told me in boot camp they handcuffed someone to you if you were over the weight regs until you were within them.

Economy is slow, handcuffs are cheap.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6961 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
You just had to post that, didn't ya? And at the start of the weekend no less... {sigh}

I'm now going to have to resist visiting my favorite Amish bake shop & orchard tomorrow. I can't drive by that place in the Fall without getting a waft of their apple cider donuts, which cause my brakes & turn signal to suddenly have a mind of their own.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Sorry Para, can't help you.
I say just give in and enjoy the donuts.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
There's always this, but it doesn't really address the original problem.Smile

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
There's always this, but it doesn't really address the original problem.Smile

Hahahaha, that's awesome.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
That reminds me the time back in the 50's when we made donuts. Seems that they were fried in Crisco. Maybe there is a recipe in the cookbook.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougE
posted Hide Post
My wife prolly wouldn't slap the donut from your hand but she would jerk it out your hand so fast some hide would come with it.

The water in Washington won't clear up until we get the pigs out of the creek~Senator John Kennedy

Posts: 987 | Location: Richmond, KY | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
*SLAP*

Bad! No!

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
{gunfire}

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Yup, Jerry's Cakes and Donuts here in Rapid City, South Dakota is fantastic and the YouTube video Para posted agrees. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16182 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Just needs some minor tweaking, that's all.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
Madsen Donuts
(440) 466-5884
https://maps.app.goo.gl/tRJt71nvShPwnCh18

Here's my place for Ohio. I've never been to Cincinnati so I don't know about those.
Their hours are screwy though.
Used to be a nice donut shop in beautiful *cough cough* downtown Warren but it closed down. Now just a bunch of Dunkin Donuts around which are still good.

We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Richard Simmons to the rescue!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1894 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Maybe the Kavorkian clinic can prescribe Parkinsons/shakes inducing drugs, and dump your vacuum bag on the floor.

Posts: 7450 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Maybe Terry Tate will come out of retirement to help you

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post