SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    $100 Pet Place Karma from a generous SF member that wishes to remain anonymous. Edmond is the winner!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$100 Pet Place Karma from a generous SF member that wishes to remain anonymous. Edmond is the winner! Login/Join 
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted
Up for a Karma is $100.00 to be spent at The Pet Place, a full service pet store owned buy yours truly.

We will pick a winner next week, and the winner can decide how to spend the cash.

Thanks all!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jeff Yarchin,

Posts: 12947 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 33038 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Awesome please add my name.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16450 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thanks

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Very generous! Please include me.

Posts: 5083 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
2 dogs...2 cats and a horse. I'm in.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4653 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please. Thanks to whoever donated it too.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10988 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
We were talking today about trying Soresto collars for our critters after hearing some really good reviews on them.

We'll put our hat in the ring for the karma and hold off til next week on ordering...Thanks for the opportunity!

Bonus picture of Gunner silently begging Mom for a piece of popcorn for good luck Smile

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I'm in please. Thank you for the chance.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20023 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Three hungry mouths to feed and keep entertained.

Posts: 9798 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
How generous!

I'll play on Behalf of my service dog organization.

Thanks!

Posts: 6082 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Please add me. But if I win please split it up between two places, Michigan Animal Adoption Network, in memory of Scarlett, and Livingston County Animal Control, as thanks for Mo (Mosaic) and Lola.

I can supply addresses if necessary.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: shovelhead,

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8380 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
I would love a shot at a generous karma such as this. Thanks Jeff.

Posts: 2896 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance, please.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53238 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
With 2 dogs, I'd like a chance, please.

Posts: 13291 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Please enter Koda. And yes, I wonder why myself. Why would you lay down in the snow when you have a fully enclosed run with water, food, a huge pillow and a dog igloo with bedding not to mention the cushion on the porch (Click on the pictures to enlarge).
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

[IMG:left] [/IMG]

Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Nice...please allow me a chance. Thanks!!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1915 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please consider me for this awesome karma. Our cats and dogs would really appreciate it. Thanks, Jeff, and our mysterious donor.

Posts: 3535 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please!

Proud GSP owner.

Mark

Posts: 190 | Registered: January 27, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in, thank you.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post