SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    $100 Pet Place Karma from a generous SF member that wishes to remain anonymous. Edmond is the winner!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$100 Pet Place Karma from a generous SF member that wishes to remain anonymous. Edmond is the winner! Login/Join 
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
2 French Bulldogs (Walter and Ivy) would like to participate in the Karma!

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2222 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Samson and Penny would like to be included!

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4321 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
I'd love to be entered if you have diabetic friendly cat treats! (Their favorite are the freeze dried chicken pieces in the red bag)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cmr076,

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
That's generous. Please consider me.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks for a chance. And thanks to the anonymous forum member.

Posts: 11155 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Hound and Labrador would love a shot at this.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please add me too. Thanks

Posts: 13047 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Sure, I'll jump in on this. Thanks for the chance. And "thank you" to the mystery benefactor.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Very generous Karma! I'm in. Thank you!

Posts: 4522 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
I'm in! My blind kitta needs an outdoor playpen.

Posts: 7096 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3721 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My two golden-doodles, Lincoln & Penny, would love to win this karma! Thanks for the chance!

Bowl cuts are the greatest haircuts in the world

Posts: 230 | Location: Virginia Beach | Registered: March 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Patches and Bella would LOVE that!! THANKS!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thanks for the chance!

Posts: 7353 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Penny and Jax want IN! They said if they win they will donate the money to chicagosigman's service dog organizations.

Posts: 576 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Please count me in.

Fleas and ticks are going to be bad this year with no real winter to kill them off...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
I would like in.

It would be given to My MIL who just adopted a stray cat and could use it for food and things.

Thanks

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChicagoSigMan:
How generous!

I'll play on Behalf of my service dog organization.

Thanks!

Please add me in. Also playing for ChicagoSigMan. He helped me out with my service dog work last year. Double Karma! Thanks!

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
My kids will know what to do with this. Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Our local rescue could use the funds.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3635 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post