SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    $100 Pet Place Karma from a generous SF member that wishes to remain anonymous. Edmond is the winner!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$100 Pet Place Karma from a generous SF member that wishes to remain anonymous. Edmond is the winner! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Oh Lord, please add me...my dogs are hungry!!!

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
Up for a Karma is $100.00 to be sent at The Pet Place, a full service pet store owned buy yours truly.

We will pick a winner next week, and the winner can decide how to spend the cash.

Thanks all!

Posts: 12947 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please, two mutts here.

Posts: 3645 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, I could use it for my rescue Yellow Lab.
Thanks-

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
I can drive to Boone to participate in this Karma.
Thanks anonymous and Jeff

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2992 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
I'm in, thank you for the chance!

May our caskets be made of hundred-year oak, and may we plant those trees tomorrow.

Posts: 815 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
bump

Well if you are going to twist my arm, then throw my name in the hat please.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2704 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
Add me please

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
In please and thank you

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3635 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Please enter me and my dog Deuce!!

Posts: 1569 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Ohhh, there are a lot of things my dogs need!

I'm in please!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
My dog just reminded me he needs a new XXXL bed. This would cover it. Please include me and thanks to Jeff and whomever for the opportunity.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12965 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
Milo wants in thanks for the karma

image posting

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May I enter on behalf of ulsterman?

Posts: 2561 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
Please add me and Simba.

Thanks for the opportunity!

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Nice Tiger! ^^^^

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me, thanks for the chance!

Posts: 1913 | Location: U.P. of michigan | Registered: March 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post