SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    $100 Pet Place Karma from a generous SF member that wishes to remain anonymous. Edmond is the winner!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

$100 Pet Place Karma from a generous SF member that wishes to remain anonymous. Edmond is the winner! Login/Join 
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Oh wow, how awesome! Please include me!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8740 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost, but making
good time
posted Hide Post
Nice karma - please count me in for a chance.
Thank you!

Bye for a while, guard the fort. - My Dad

Posts: 10458 | Location: St Augustine | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
My pack of wild dogs (and cats) would love this!

Posts: 841 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Please include my dog in the drawing -- thanks!

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
Please include me and if I should win I'd like to donate the $100 to the local shelter near you Jeff. Thanks for the chance!

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Last Bump!

Posts: 12947 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
great karma THanks

Posts: 24233 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Very nice, please count me in

Posts: 2352 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator has chosen. Thanks everyone.

There were: 64 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: Edmond
The winner's id number is: 627107522
The winner's profile is at: https://sigforum.com/groupee/my...=profile&u=627107522

Posts: 12947 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma. I would like to thank the anonymous donor and Jeff for this great gift. Big Grin

It's been put to good use for our two dogs for flea/tick prevention.

Posts: 13291 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post