SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Heartbroken... Willow has crossed rainbow bridge.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heartbroken... Willow has crossed rainbow bridge. Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
She had a great life because of you. Thank you.

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Condolences on the loss of Willow. Such sad news.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry to hear this. Frown

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your heartbreaking loss. They give so much in so little time.

Posts: 17889 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
I am afraid words usually fail in the sorrows of our furry friends. Words you have used I know only scratch the pain surface. But they show just how much our humanity is tied to them. Their innocence and God given love for us is a memory long cherished. And your eulogy to Willow will make us hold our fur kids just a little tighter, for they always leave us too soon.
Tears,Jim

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for peace and comfort sent from Wisconsin.

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss Tara. There's noting quite like the love of a Dog.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear of Willow's passing.

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having lost a sweet girl unexpectedly, as well, I am deeply sorry for you.

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
She had a great life because of you. Thank you.

1000%

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss.

Having recently been through this, I am familiar with the pain the loss brings.

I wish there was more I could say to help ease the pain.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36841 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences.

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Grief is the price for love. It's a currency and it has an exchange. The greater the grief, the greater the love.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Morning Ms Tara ,this makes me sad also.
So sorry for you ,you had a wonderful dog with Willow

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tara, I am saddened to read of Willow's passing. I think the most difficult and painful decision in an animal lover's life is the one to say goodbye to a beloved pet at the appropriate time for our furry companions. With medication and pain relievers it's very easy to prolong their life a little while longer for our benefit when the right, but hard, choice is the one you made for Willow. Because of you she had her best life and knew that she was loved.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 2959 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
P226RN, I am so sorry. Words fail in situations such as this. There is a bond between dogs and their human that is special. It’s hard to understand fully unless you have experienced it. Willow was a beautiful girl and you gave her a wonderful life full of love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
R.I.P. Willow Frown

Posts: 3148 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry, Tara.

Our dogs give us all their love and loyalty, and they are gone all too soon.

The pain of the loss will fade gradually as time passes, but you will have the good memories forever.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30672 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seem like just last year she came into your life. You provided a wonderful life for a wonderful companion. Much love to you. She will always be with you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post