SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Post something happy.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post something happy. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
I caught this lingcod off the Oregon coast last week 31 inches.

Now there's some great eating. Used to catch them out of Seward AK. Best on the grill IMO !

It's amazing how something so ugly can taste so good. Happy eating.

Jim

Posts: 934 | Location: Central Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SpinZone:
I just got a 17.7% raise.
I think its because they need to increase the starting pay to get new techs in but I'll take it.

Congrads and what do you do? I’m hiring HVACR techs in Jacksonville.

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20118 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
I’m happy to see this thread still going. Big Grin
I’m glad! Wednesday was a great day fishing with my sons and I felt like posting a picture, so I searched for a previous thread I posted a fishing picture in and yours popped up. With all the events that have happened since you started the thread in 2019, I don’t feel the least bit apologetic for resurrecting a 3 year old thread of good vibrations. Smile

Posts: 10970 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post