SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    May Karma GShock, Citizen or Luminox?
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May Karma GShock, Citizen or Luminox? Login/Join 
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Citizen for me. Thank you!

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Citizen for me. Thanks!

Posts: 2754 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Luminox

Posts: 4131 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
Luminox is favorite.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pensfan
posted Hide Post
Eco-Drive.

Posts: 270 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: April 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of np149
posted Hide Post
I'd try a Luminox. Thanks!

Posts: 236 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
In for a G-shock, please!

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Luminox for the win. Thanks for the karma opportunity.

Posts: 492 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eco-Drive

Posts: 785 | Location: Eastern Ma. | Registered: November 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Always liked Citizen.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Keep it up! Only a couple of weeks left

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6017 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
Perfect timing, my G-Shock GA-100 just up and died on me. Thanks for the shot!!!

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure, why not?

I’ll go Citizen.

Thanks!

Posts: 386 | Registered: November 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Citizen

Posts: 105 | Location: Melbourne Beach | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Surrounded by
Fruit Loops
Picture of Baran
posted Hide Post
Add me in please, thank you for your continued generosity.

Posts: 1524 | Location: Happy Valley, MA | Registered: November 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance at your very generous karma, Dave.

Should I be picked, can you choose a Citizen Eco Drive that a 13 year old girl would like? I am extremely proud of my daughter. She is a self starting, straight A student that wants to join the Air Force when she graduates.

Thanks!!

Posts: 5200 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Deo Fiducia Nostra
Picture of SigEd
posted Hide Post
Excellent karma. If by some slim chance I win send it to Shifferbrains daughter with my compliments. Go Air Force!

SigEd

P220ST .45ACP
P229 .40SW
P229 9mm
P239 9mm
P232SL
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 468 | Location: Franklin, TN | Registered: May 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Eco-Drive. I would like to try one.

Please include me. Thanks!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24184 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Bump for more votes!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6017 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
I vote for Luminox..Don’t have any experience with the EcoDrive

BTW do you carry Tag Heuer?

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6335 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post