SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    May Karma GShock, Citizen or Luminox?
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May Karma GShock, Citizen or Luminox? Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
All you have to do to participate is to pick which brand you like better. Winner will be chosen by Karmanator and will get a surprise model of the winning brand.

or

or

This message has been edited. Last edited by: davetruong,

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stay Classy!!
Picture of Crockett040
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1

G Shock is my go to.

Thanks

Posts: 397 | Location: Iowa | Registered: July 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
I've always wanted to try an Eco-Drive model, and so would love a shot at that option. Thanks as always for the generous karma!

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Eco-Drive for the win!

Thanks, David

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Echo the Eco.

Thank you, sir.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43886 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've enjoyed the two Eco-Drives I've had. Thanks Dave!

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Dave, I bought my father in law an Eco Drive from you about 10 years ago and he still wears not a single problem.

Posts: 2121 | Location: Central TX | Registered: February 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Vino Veritas
Picture of Jaycat
posted Hide Post
Nice!!!

Loves me some G Shock

Thanks
Jaycat

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun!!!

Posts: 1039 | Location: Clarksville TN | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Please include me

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Eco-Drive. I would like to try one.

Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Lubs me some Eco-Drive!

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Eco-Drive! Thanks Dave!

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Eco-Drive Please.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better lucky than good
Picture of r2mach1
posted Hide Post
Another vote for Citizen.

Class III FFL/SOT firearms dealer

Posts: 3645 | Location: Fort Morgan, Colorado | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
definitely Eco Drive

Posts: 430 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I must be in the minority but I have to vote g-shock.

Posts: 636 | Registered: February 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! My vote goes to Citizen.

Posts: 32515 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Citizen. The G-Shock tends to be too busy for me.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. I really love some examples of both. Have to go Citizen.

Thanks

Posts: 2096 | Location: Bowling Green, KY | Registered: January 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Hands down, Eco. Tx.

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post