SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    May Karma GShock, Citizen or Luminox?
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May Karma GShock, Citizen or Luminox? Login/Join 
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Eco Drive.

And thank you, once again, for the generous opportunity.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for the Eco Drive. Thank you!!

Posts: 211 | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tcfiero
posted Hide Post
Eco drive to replace my stolen one.

Posts: 327 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: June 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave. I’ll vote G-Shock.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Luminox Please.

Posts: 268 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: December 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hate to enter, considering how well you have treated me, but I am in for a Citizen!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance Dave, I'm choosing the eco-drive.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Ill drop my hat in the ring Dave! Thank you! Luminox to replace my damaged Orsa watch.

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
I'd be in for a Citizen.

Awesomeness again! Thanks for the chance.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1367 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I'd love a shot at a Luminox. Thanks as always Dave.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9160 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Luminox for me please!

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4313 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
Please put me in for a chance on the eco drive.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
very generous, G-Shock

thank you
Mr P

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Luminox. Only one of the three I'm missing...

Thanks, David

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
I currently use a G-Shock and have used a Citizen in the past, but I have never owned a Luminox and have always thought they had some really interesting and cool looking watches. Thank you for the chance at such a generous karma and please include me for a Luminox.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
Ooooo! G-Shock! Although any would be a good choice for me.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3301 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I vote Luminox. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 791 | Location: PA | Registered: June 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
G-Shock for me , thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1956 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
sig sailor: you are the winner! Coincidentally you picked the winner too - CITIZEN!

72 to G Shock
93 to Luminox
181 to Citizen

sig sailor, please email me your shipping address! david@mimisjewelryinc.com

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
My heartfelt thanks to Dave for this wonderful karma. Dave, your ongoing generosity to the forum members is remarkable.
Also wish to thank Fla.Jim for the heads up about my having won. Jim was kind enough to send me an email wondering if I had seen that I won. I had not seen it and likely never would have as the post was at the bottom of page three.
Many thanks to Dave and Jim,
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post