SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    May Karma GShock, Citizen or Luminox?
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

May Karma GShock, Citizen or Luminox? Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
Eco Drive please. Thanks for the opportunity.

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll play! I’m an Eco Drive guy.

Thanks!

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2366 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
G-Shock. Has nothing to do with quality, just lifestyle.

Thanks!

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3302 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Citizen for me, please. Thank you for chance!

Posts: 3448 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave, I would go with a Citizen Eco. I have always liked the Blue Angel version, and their Satellite Wave GPS versions are very nice as well.

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Put me in the Eco Drive camp!

Posts: 833 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Luminox and thanks Dave.

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave,
I’m an Eco man. Count me in. All the blessings to you and your beautiful family and thank you, thank you, thank you for your karmas. Truly.

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Citizen Eco-Drive for us.

0:01

Posts: 4215 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Casio is one that I don't have in my collection that I should.

Please include me.

Thank you for your generosity.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Luminox - please count me in.

Thanks,

Michael

Posts: 1104 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
My wife has a few Eco drives and loves them. I’ve never had one. Put me down for the Eco please!
Thank you for the opportunity as well as your generosity.

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Luminox F117 metal band is my daily wear since 2001.
I've had it rebuilt and the tritium tubes are still slightly working.

Posts: 619 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post
G-Shock for me. Nice Karma!

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Luminox is my pick. Thanks!]

Posts: 1142 | Location: Phila Area | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fizteach
posted Hide Post
I’d like to try a Luminox

Get over it!!

Posts: 669 | Location: Campbell, TX | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Luminox. I sold my Yachtmaster and my daily wearer is now a Luminox 4222. Great watch.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4031 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
I have always wanted an Eco-Drive. Thanks Dave!

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Citizen FTW. Nice karma

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ugh, Citizen or Luminox? Which one?...okay, I'll go with the eco drive. Thanks for making this tough choice possible.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3548 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post