SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sports team or teams that you enjoy seeing lose and why
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sports team or teams that you enjoy seeing lose and why Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Washington Nationals, because of their fucked-up, obnoxious, clueless, RUDE leftist fans who booed the only POTUS to actually do things to help this nation.

Each and every time they play, I want to see them lose, and lose badly. If this offends any Nationals fans here, I can't do anything to make that better for you. Talk to your fellow fans about their ignorant shit.

And, perpetually, the New York Yankees, buncha bought and paid for jerks AND their obnoxious fans.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108095 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Florida State. When they are winning their fans are obnoxious. I’ve had people I don’t even know give me crap if I’m wearing Gator stuff. And Mickey Andrews defenses were notoriously dirty. I also never bought into the “saint” Bobby crap either.

Posts: 1237 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You would think it would be Michigan since I am a OSU almuni but it is not even close.

There are two things that I can definitely say that I hate:

Police Depts/Sheriffs Dept replacing the Sig P229 and the Boston Red Sox.

When we moved from Cols OH to Richmond, VA in 2001 we became Orioles fans. Over the years working in VA, MD and DC I have met and worked with numerous Red Sox fans and they have made me despise the Red Sox.

I think it is more the fans than the actual team though.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Pittsburgh Steelers
Every Browns fan hates them. That’s mine.

Posts: 11155 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Cowboys
Nuff Said.

Posts: 5710 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dodgers....I'm a Giants fan.

Stanfurd...As a Cal fan, I can't stand the color red. The Hoover Institute is the only redeeming quality about that institution.

USC & Ucla...more SoCal Hate, not to mention their smugness and arrogance.

Laker & Raiders...two different fan bases, both obnoxious and pathetic.

Posts: 14781 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Yankees.

They suck. Their fans suck. The management suck.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cowboys and Redskins.

Baseball I would have said Yankees but the National fans have catapulted them into said position. See Para’s post above, he said it correctly.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
THE Ohio State University anything, because forcing the THE on the front end is a douche move. And because almost everyone associated with their vet program drips of the same douchedregs.... So yeah, all things Buckeye.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6391 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
As a Kentucky Wildcats fan, it has to be Duke because of Christian Laettner.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
49ers and Patriots.

Posts: 5078 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
University of Alabama

The majority of Alabama fans are rabid. I've always tried to be tolerant and supportive of Alabama when Auburn wasn't in the running for any championship or when they weren't playing. Several years ago I finally woke up and see what these fans are. They are rabid haters of all that isn't bama and its disgusting. It is just a fucking ball game.

Then that wanker bama fan poisoned the trees at Toomer's corner in Auburn and that was it for me. FUCK YOU. if you are not a rabid alabama fan then good for you.

Rabid is one of those people that has the obnoxious A on his pick up truck that happens to be crimson red and his daughter is named Crimson and he's got an elephant in his front yard and the douche wears a red alabama jacket every fucking day and twice on Sunday.

You know why Alabama's war cry is Roll Tide? They can't spell elephant!

Thanks for this. I feel better.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1288 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I don't follow sports enough, anymore, to have a team that I enjoy seeing lose.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2097 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
TTUN! I am an Ohio State Alumni

The "The" was emphasised by the University marketing department to change the piss poor academic opinion of the University in the mid 80s. I find it funny and love that people give the University so much shit about it. In the end the University fixed the academic standing by actually being a better school. Glad that was after I was admitted. I would not get in today.

OSU has always been The Ohio State University but for the first 100 years or so, no one used the "The"

Go BUCKS!

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1788 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
A joke to explain:

Four SEC fans came upon a crash scene. A young woman, clearly deceased was lying naked in the ditch near the destroyed car. Being four Southern gentlemen, and not having any blankets to use, three used their team hats to cover her privates, and the fourth man used his to cover her face.

When the patrolman arrived a few minutes later, he thanked the men for calling in the accident, and began his investigation. He briefly looked under each of the hats covering her privates. A Vols hat covered one breast, and an Auburn hat covered the other, and he saw an Ole Miss hat covering the groin area.

But as he reached for the hat covering her face, he became very agitated and his hand started to shake. He lifted the hat just far enough to see her face, and then breathed a big sigh of relief.

Amused by this behavior, the SEC fans asked what was the matter. The patrolman explained:

“Well, I appreciate you gentlemen covering this poor girl, and I appreciate you had your hats covering her privates, but in all my days I’ve never seen anything but an asshole under a Florida Gators hat, so I was scared to death what I was going to find under that last one.”

Gator hater here, but feel free to steal the joke and insert whatever teams you like or dislike.

Posts: 10771 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Oklahoma sooners not because I am a fan of any Texas teams but because they are always overrated and their fans and constant playing of their stupid fight song are annoying.

Posts: 842 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Notre Dame football - because I was born in MI, and also because they always used to get (pre-BCS) a major bowl bid just for having a record above 0.500 every year! And NBC used to stand for the Notredame Broadcasting Network and they used to shove ND down our collective throats every weekend

Ohio State - Again, born in Michigan...

Dallas Cowboys - hated them being called "Americas Team" growing up in the 70's...

Duke basketball - went to school at UNC and because Coach K is a rat

U Miami football - grew up in So Fla, hated the thug lifestyle they put forward

New England Patriots - grew up in So Fla, a Dolphins fan (sadly...) and because they always win and the Dolphins always suck

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Notre Dame football - because I was born in MI, and also because they always used to get (pre-BCS) a major bowl bid just for having a record above 0.500 every year! And NBC used to stand for the Notredame Broadcasting Network and they used to shove ND down our collective throats every weekend

^^^^^^^^^^
Your sentiment explains why Notre Dame gets invited to so many bowls and have sell outs every year. Half of the stadium is there to watch them lose and the other half to watch them win.

Posts: 17362 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Dodgers, Pats and Cowboys, but especially Los Doyers.

Posts: 4123 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I'll root against any team that does the tomahawk chop chant.

Posts: 4725 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post