SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Al-Qaeda Terrorist's Brother Allegedly Takes Hostages at Texas Synagogue, Demands Her Release
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Al-Qaeda Terrorist's Brother Allegedly Takes Hostages at Texas Synagogue, Demands Her Release Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Malik Faisal Akram is from Blackburn in northwest England in Lancashire. The Blackburn Muslim Community posted a message on Facebook after he was identified stating, “Faisal Akram has sadly departed from this temporary world and returned to his Creator.

That area of England has one of the largest Muslim populations in the western world. Most of them are 2nd or 3rd generation immigrants.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMPinNYC
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting to hear from that gal from Minnesota comment about how "some man did some thing..."

Best regards,
Nick.

NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor

Posts: 710 | Location: Back in northern NJ/NY State Catskills | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“ Malik Faisal Akram…..”

Yeah, but his friends and family call him Steve.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
The Blackburn Muslim Community posted a message on Facebook after he was identified stating, “Faisal Akram has sadly departed from this temporary world and returned to his Creator.”

Absolutely typical of these groups: “We can’t very well come right out and applaud what he did, but we’re certainly not going to condemn it either.”

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47407 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The story I provided a link to had so additional information where his brother did condemn Akram’s actions.
Link

The Blackburn Muslim Community Facebook page also posted a statement from Akram’s brother, Gulbar.

“Salaam Family & Friends, It is with great great sadness I will confirm my brother Faisal passed away in Texas, USA this morning. We are absolutely devastated as a family. We can’t say much now as their is an ongoing FBI investigation. We would like to say that we as a family do not condone any of his actions and would like to sincerely apologize wholeheartedly to all the victims involved in the unfortunate incident,” the statement said. The suspect’s brother added:

Sitting in the incident room all last night at Greenbank until the early hours liaising with Faisal , the negotiators, FBI etc And although my brother was suffering from mental health issues we were confident that he would not harm the hostages.

At around 3am the first person was released then an hour later he released the other 3 people through the fire door unharmed. Don’t believe the bull#### in the media they were released from the fire exit and Not rescued.

A few minutes later a firefight has taken place and he was shot and killed. ILWIAR. There was nothing we could have said to him or done that would have convinced him to surrender. The FBI are due to fly into the UK later today so we don’t have much else to share at the moment. Obviously our priority will be to get him back to the UK for his Funeral prayers although we have been warned it could take weeks.

We would also like to add that any attack on any human being be it a Jew, Christian or Muslim etc is wrong and should always be condemned. It is absolutely inexcusable for a Muslim to attack a Jew or for any Jew to attack a Muslim, Christian, Hindu vice versa etc etc

Finally to all the people that have been bombarding us with non stop calls and texts please for the love of Allah STOP please STOP show some restraint and respect at such a difficult time for our family especially after losing our younger sibling barely 3 months ago. Please if you can grant us some privacy as we are grieving privately in our homes. Please keep our family present and deceased in your prayers. I will of course update you very soon.
——————

Michigan's Democrat AG Floated White Supremacy as Culprit in TX Synagogue Terror.
Not surprisingly, she called it wrong.

As the hostage situation at a Texas synagogue developed on Saturday, Michigan’s attorney general, Democrat Dana Nessel, raised the possibility that white supremacists were behind the attack.

Appearing on MSNBC on Saturday afternoon, about an hour after it had been reported that the attacker was demanding the release of imprisoned terrorist Aafia Siddiqui, Nessel said her “biggest concern” was that the attack was a “hate crime” or “domestic terrorism,” pointing to “white supremacy organizations.”

“We have seen an incredible rise in rhetoric that is anti-Semitic being trafficked all around the country,” Nessel said, noting “an exponential rise in the formation and the membership of these extremist organizations, many of which are white supremacy organizations, and they traffic in hatred against Jews and other minorities.”

“If it does turn out that is the motivating factor here, it would hardly be a surprise,” Nessel said.
Link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NMPinNYC:
I'm waiting to hear from that gal from Minnesota comment about how "some man did some thing..."
I believe she did have a comment today about the kidnapper. It was something like, "Mmmm, I'd hit that".

No Jewish tie in huh? Someone needs to tell the FBI if they're going to lie about this case to at least take the time to manufacture a plausible lie. Roll Eyes
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Michigan's Democrat AG Floated White Supremacy as Culprit in TX Synagogue Terror.
Not surprisingly, she called it wrong.

Appearing on MSNBC on Saturday afternoon, about an hour after it had been reported that the attacker was demanding the release of imprisoned terrorist Aafia Siddiqui, Nessel said her “biggest concern” was that the attack was a “hate crime” or “domestic terrorism,” pointing to “white supremacy organizations.”
Must be the lead content in the water in Michigan producing so many mentally retarded politicians in power there. This chick is a complete moron. There is only one ethnic group hellbent on inflicting violence on the Jewish community, and it damn sure isn't a bunch of white folks, yet liberals (and apparently the FBI) will do everything in their power to hide that reality.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, imagine that. The FBI is only two days behind the rest of us. Roll Eyes

FBI finally admits Jewish community was 'targeted' after massive backlash over original statement

Where did their obvious dishonesty get them? Why not just come out and state the obvious truth? Yes, the FBI has the ability (and these days, the willingness) to destroy the lives of Americans, and yet, with all that power, they can't even face the truth that everyone can see. They lie to our face. They insult all Americans. They have forgotten- they may be able to trump up charges against us and throw us in jail, but they work for us, not the other way around. Do not lie to the American people.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Top men indeed. It’s at this point that we know the government lies to us, cheats us, and hates us. Everyone here should prepare for an ugly future.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/SenTedCruz...w%3D%3D&refsrc=email

Twitter from Cruz...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
To think that the FBI was once the pinnacle of law enforcement. Sickening to see what they have become- that which they once fought against…the enemy of this country.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15572 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911: ILWIAR.

Dafuq does ILWIAR mean? Google doesn't reveal an answer. At least not for me. It looks like a possible acronym (or slang) from Arabic origins.

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:

Dafuq does ILWIAR mean? Google doesn't reveal an answer. At least not for me. It looks like a possible acronym (or slang) from Arabic origins.
It's a misapplied acronym for this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...nna_ilayhi_raji%27un
quote:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (Arabic: إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ, ʾinnā li-llāhi wa-ʾinna ʾilayhi rājiʿūna), also known as Istirja (Arabic: ٱسْتِرْجَاع, ʾIstirjāʿ), is a Quranic command for Muslims, mentioned in the second surah of the Quran,[a] and meaning "Verily we belong to God and verily to him do we return."

I'd still like to know how this twatwaffle got into the country.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com...s-synagogue-hostage/

They had been held hostage for 11 hours inside their Texas synagogue when their frustrated captor hung up with negotiators and told them to kneel.

The suspect, Malik Faisal Akram, “had been going all day,” Jeffrey Cohen, one of the four hostages held Saturday at Congregation Beth Israel, said in an interview with The Washington Post. Akram had complained to the hostages that he was cold and that he hadn’t eaten anything except potato chips.

Police were called about 11 a.m. after Akram, armed with a gun and explosives, captured Rabbi Charlie Cytron-Walker, Cohen and two other congregants of Beth Israel, a tightknit community of about 155 families in Colleyville, Tex., a suburb of Fort Worth and Dallas. One hostage, an older man, was released before the others.

The hostages made a pact that they would not try to escape individually, leaving the others to deal with the repercussions. They would all make it out alive together.

Instead of kneeling as Akram had ordered them, Cohen, 57, said he defied the attacker’s demand. He stood up and mouthed the word “no,” looking Akram straight in the eyes.

“I was not going to let him assassinate us,” Cohen said. “I was not going to beg for my life and just have him kill us.”

Rather than shooting Cohen, Akram backed down. He turned around and put his gun down to pour some soda, Cohen said.

Cytron-Walker, the rabbi, seized on the moment, yelling “run” and throwing a chair at Akram as the three hostages ran out. They had subtly oriented themselves toward the path of an exit throughout the day, waiting for the right time to escape.

Cohen and Cytron-Walker, along with other members of the congregation, had received training on how to manage potential threats — one of the reasons, they say, they came out alive.

Still, Cohen said, “I really thought we’d never use it.”

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:
quote:

It's a misapplied acronym for this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...nna_ilayhi_raji%27un
quote:
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (Arabic: إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ, ʾinnā li-llāhi wa-ʾinna ʾilayhi rājiʿūna), also known as Istirja (Arabic: ٱسْتِرْجَاع, ʾIstirjāʿ), is a Quranic command for Muslims, mentioned in the second surah of the Quran,[a] and meaning "Verily we belong to God and verily to him do we return."

I'd still like to know how this twatwaffle got into the country.

Simple… He tested COVID-19 negative

And that’s all we care about

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Do not lie to the American people.

Wife was watching the news this morning, a reporter speaking of this event ended the coverage by saying..."The FBI reminds us that places of worship will likely continue to be targets for attacks, by domestic terrorist and terrorists supported by foreign governments."

No reference to Islam of course, and "domestic" was first in the sentence.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1859 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So... FBI? Who supplied the gun and other stuff to our now martyred Brit?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...synagogue-terrorist/

The White House admitted Tuesday that the United States government failed to flag a man who held four people hostage at a Texas synagogue on Saturday.

Malik Faisal Akram, 44, who was shot and killed by police during his hostage attempt at the Congregation Beth Israel synagogue in Colleyville, Texas, was reportedly known by United Kingdom intelligence, according to reports.

The United States government data bases, however, did not.

“Our understanding and obviously we are still looking into this is he was checked against U.S. government data bases multiple times prior to entering the country,” White House press secretary Jen Psaki told reporters on Tuesday.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Psaki: "we are still looking into this"

From the linked article:

In January 2021, Biden ended former President Donald Trump’s order requiring that intelligence agencies more thoroughly vet foreigners seeking to travel to the United States.

perhaps a clue ?

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Psaki: "we are still looking into this"
Why? You are incapable of admitting to any mistakes, no matter their size or impact. It's the truth. All you do is wear that fucking smirk and spew bullshit. No one in the Biden administration- no Democrat politician anywhere, for that matter- is capable of owning up to their mistakes, so don't blow (more) smoke up our ass.

posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I thought the crimson attack dog was going to only be there a short time. She has overstayed her welcome.

Posts: 17231 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post