SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Al-Qaeda Terrorist's Brother Allegedly Takes Hostages at Texas Synagogue, Demands Her Release
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Al-Qaeda Terrorist's Brother Allegedly Takes Hostages at Texas Synagogue, Demands Her Release Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fuck him, fuck her, and fuck her biological family. Her family raised that sack of shit, didn't they? I wouldn't trust a single one of them, with anything or anyone, in any place at any time.

The Koran says it's OK to lie to and deceive non-believers, so, any statement made by her family is worthless. Oh, of course- she was radicalized in college. Sure, that's it.

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
quote:
Originally posted by snoris:
Situation over, all hostages safe, no word yet on hostage taker….

Thumbs up
I'm not offering an enthusiastic thumbs up until I hear the hostage taker has been rendered room temp. And yes, this is why you should always carry in church.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
There's a media briefing going on right now.

They stated 1 hostage was released during negotiations this afternoon, then the FBI Hostage Rescue Team (who had flown in earlier today) breached the building around 9:00 pm, and took out the bad guy. All hostages are safe.

FBI HRT is no joke. Those guys are the elite of the elite of all SWAT-style teams. Basically the Delta Force/Seal Team 6 of the LE world. Great work, guys.

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They're holding a press conference now. Looks like the police are avoiding the grandiose bullshit of the Boston police after the marathon bombing, with their "I'd like to thank the Academy" crap. Remember that stuff? Man, just give us the facts.

The slime who pulled this stunt has been turned into a "good terrorist".

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
I love a happy ending.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
A video clip just shown of the incident by WFAA appears to show that two of the hostages were able to escape and make a break for it out of a side door into the parking lot. They were briefly pursued by the gun-wielding and masked terrorist, who then quickly retreated back into the building, at which point HRT made entry.

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
quote:

Thumbs up
I'm not offering an enthusiastic thumbs up until I hear the hostage taker has been rendered room temp. And yes, this is why you should always carry in church.

Looks like that is the case.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
They're holding a press conference now. Looks like the police are avoiding the grandiose bullshit of the Boston police after the marathon bombing, with their "I'd like to thank the Academy" crap. Remember that stuff? Man, just give us the facts.

The slime who pulled this stunt has been turned into a "good terrorist".

So does this mean Marky Marky won’t make a movie about it?

Para, there is a lot of hubris in the public safety agencies in Boston and Massachusetts, kind of a regional thing.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have often spoke negatively about the FBI but not this time.
Great job, HRT!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
Heard from a friend that the ending was “loud” and 72 virgins have been called to duty.

Those poor goats.

Posts: 594 | Registered: November 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I have often spoke negatively about the FBI but not this time.
Great job, HRT!

They also did a great job down in Georgia when that nut job kidnapped that young boy and held him in a bunker a few years ago. The Team House interviewed the former Commander of HRT, Danny Coulson. I was amazed that they were able to the boy out when it first happened, but I was even more amazed when I learned how they did it. It's available on The Team House podcast.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
quote:

Thumbs up

Looks like that is the case.
Yep. Big thumbs up to all that were involved. No BS trial or incarceration costs for the taxpayers, and/or an endless scream of nonsensical media stories. Just one and done the way it should be.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
If one person gets killed or injured, kill his sister immediately. Be sure it's a bullet dipped in Pig blood.
Cut it out, especially the method of killing. Its always the same- roll them in flour and fry them in bacon grease, or shove a ham up their ass and pull it out of their mouth, and on and on It's old. It's tiresome.

Cease and desist.

Removed. sorry for letting my frustration get the better of me....

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Anyone catch this gem of journalism?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/wo...x&utm_source=Twitter

“Texas synagogue: Man with English accent holds congregation hostage”

They just can’t help themselves.

Posts: 9964 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by p08:
Any ideas on how a known terrorist got into the USA? Hmmm, I can think of one.
I can think of two.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Voshterkoff:
Anyone catch this gem of journalism?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/wo...x&utm_source=Twitter

“Texas synagogue: Man with English accent holds congregation hostage”

They just can’t help themselves.

at work this morning,
our computers are set so if you use Microsoft, you get the MSN type news feed as your main page,

in the hr I have been here, the articles have mentioned British Man, man with British Accent etc etc,

open the articles and they mention the woman prisoners name, and no one elses,

amazing bit of reporting, and yes that was sarcasm

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10421 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Waiting for the "where did he get the gun?" stories to start. Don't think that won't lead to howls for more laws that don't affect the bad guys one iota.

Posts: 3536 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
Waiting for the "where did he get the gun?" stories to start. Don't think that won't lead to howls for more laws that don't affect the bad guys one iota.
this happened in Texas where we're expanding gun rights not reducing them.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23259 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I'm not worried about state law here.

Posts: 3536 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post