SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your favorite halloween candy
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your favorite halloween candy Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I'm not sure I have one. If pressed I'd probably say the mini Snickers bars.

When I was a kid we had one house on our route who was a dentist. Always gave out little packs of floss or those red things that showed you where you needed to brush when you chewed them. You know, the ones that colored your teeth. Never any candy. We stopped at that house every year. He had a big wooden tooth out front. We knew he was a dentist. We knew we weren't getting candy.

For the life of me I don't know why we stoped there every year.
He should have given out apples, or popcorn (no sugar and the little husks encourage flossing).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the bags of Brach’s autumn mix that have candy corn and mellocream pumpkins in them. Those are the best.

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I'm not sure I have one. If pressed I'd probably say the mini Snickers bars.

When I was a kid we had one house on our route who was a dentist. Always gave out little packs of floss or those red things that showed you where you needed to brush when you chewed them. You know, the ones that colored your teeth. Never any candy. We stopped at that house every year. He had a big wooden tooth out front. We knew he was a dentist. We knew we weren't getting candy.

For the life of me I don't know why we stoped there every year.
He should have given out apples, or popcorn (no sugar and the little husks encourage flossing).

flashguy

He should’ve given really sugary and sticky candy to help his business along!!

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Currently the orange fill colored Oreos. They taste no different than the regular ones but the Halloween Orange mags them magically better. Wink

Posts: 3163 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Legal Beagle:

He should’ve given really sugary and sticky candy to help his business along!!

Exactly what I was thinking. Hand out candy with his business card taped to it.

"We specialize in cavities!"

Posts: 830 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Almost forgot the mini rolls of Necco wafers.

And, for those north of the border, Coffee Crisp minis.

Posts: 20147 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
I suggested rock candy to a dentist acquaintance.

I thought the only purpose of candy corn was to dissuade visitors.

I used to make caramel corn balls, as my neighbors knew me/that I cooked for a living.

Not sure about this year.

Posts: 5756 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Heath Bar
Dark Hershey's Kisses
Smarties
Reeces

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Not all Candy but my Favorite Halloween Treat is Salted Peanut mixed with Red Hots and candy corn

Posts: 1605 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post