SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your favorite halloween candy
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your favorite halloween candy Login/Join 
posted
I gotta say mine is Snickers followed by Butterfingers, Almond Joy, Kit Kats and Reese's peanut butter cups. Special shoutout to Whatchamacallits though no one I know of handed those out at Halloween.

When I was a kid I'd trade all the other stuff even at a ratio to get any of the above. On the other hand I couldn't get into Mars candy bars. IDK what it is about them but if I had to choose between Mars and nothing I'd take nothing and save myself the effort to throw them out.

Posts: 830 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Reese's Peanut Butter cups, #1 by a mile.
Followed by Butterfingers and Kit Kat Bars.

I like the Reese's commercial on TV, where they say you should buy a bunch of Reese's, turn out all the lights at your house, and just eat them Smile

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10500 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Seems to change for me. As a kid, Snickers no question.

As I've aged, I like Butterfinger a lot.

I like Almond Joy but that's just a contender, never held the title.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6988 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
My response to this poll has never changed.

Zagnut bars.

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1605 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Chewing gum ... Clove, Black Jack and if lucky the U-No candy bar.

~ When I was trick treating age ... since my teenage years I stopped eating candy, not sure why, just stopped. And stopped chewing gum when I started getting crowns and the gum pulled a crown off at an unfortunate time when could not get to a dentist.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
♫ Every party needs a pooper, that's why we invited you ♫

I can't say as I have a "favorite Halloween candy" since I got out of the habit of eating sugar-laden treats years ago. I hardly ever eat that stuff any more. Now, quality, straight chocolate is my weakness Smile

I used to like Kit Kat, Snickers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Almond Joy, and Butterfinger.

We used to buy loads of Halloween candy to give out. We got so few children show up (semi-rural area, long driveway, unlit dirt road), that we ended-up having much of it left over. When I was still working I'd take the uneaten stuff into work and set it out. After I retired that was no longer an option, so now we simply don't buy Halloween candy anymore.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Reese’s, probably Milky Way, or Three Musketeers. Like Mounds too.

Posts: 13313 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Snickers is my all time favorite. I also like Take 5’s.
They both have sweet and salty going for them.

Posts: 3937 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Dark Chocolate Kit Kat.....out of the freezer.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Reese’s cups for sure.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15260 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Full-size Snickers.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23354 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rolo's, kit kat, snickers.

Posts: 3603 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
I liked sour candy, so SweeTarts usually.

Snickers is not my favorite, but they did do my favorite Halloween candy commercial.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LastCubScout,

Posts: 5588 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Almond Joy

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I don't buy candy bars very often but when I do it's usually an Almond Joy or Mounds bar. Milky Way is also on my short list but I haven't had one in a number of years now.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Oh Henry and Mr Goodbar are both underrated.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6988 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
quote:
Reese's Peanut Butter cups, #1 by a mile.

Yep, my favorite as well!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1899 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15493 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
$100,000 bars, candy corn, and Smarties.

Posts: 20147 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post