SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Terror attacks again in London (London Bridge)
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Terror attacks again in London (London Bridge) Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
We're all Millwall now. The response to "Allahu akbar!" should be, "Fuck you, I'm Millwall!"

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11207 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I wish more had the nuts to step up. Instead of one against three, it should've been 50 against those terrorist slugs.

Now where do I get one of those shirts...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30901 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
Idiot attacked an armed policeman with a hammer and was promptly shot twice for his efforts.

Just how clueless is Hillary Clinton? She is praising the mayor of London-- the Muslim who basically says "get used to it"-- in his clash with President Trump. Her message is that this is a time to reach out and be united with Muslims, and not resort to bigotry. :roll eyes:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...an-wake-attacks.html

She is not clueless ( although she sees the world through blue-tinted lenses Wink ).

She is not on our side. Islam is not on our side.

Posts: 16171 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Gabby Giffords risked missing Wapner to give Trump grief over not pursuing gun control after the...van and knife attacks.

She is the shame of all GOP Arizonians!! She was shot 1 1/2 mile from my house a few years ago.

Posts: 6712 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The shame is really on her husband and other anti-gun hacks who use her like a puppet to rake in money.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11207 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
That's what I mentioned earlier, the soccer thugs need to take care of business! The Brits' rallying cry should be "Fuck you, I'm Millwall!" Hell, I'd wear a t-shirt saying that.

Me, too!

tac
Hell, I don't even like t-shirts and I'd wear one. Mr. Larner is a certified badass.

Posts: 5784 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I wish more had the nuts to step up. Instead of one against three, it should've been 50 against those terrorist slugs.

THIS!!! EXACTLY right here, dammit. Right. Here. Millwall and Dave would get along juuuuuuuuust fine!!!

quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
The shame is really on her husband and other anti-gun hacks who use her like a puppet to rake in money.

Dammit...dammit...dammit...YES!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Think the British as a lost cause? Not so quick. This guy took three on one odds with a big ol' pair of British bollocks.

The Lion of London Bridge. That's a heck of a nickname to earn.

[NOTE TO READERS: Millwall is a football club whose fans almost fall into the class of football hooligans]

quote:
"F*** you, I’m Millwall"

By Gareth Davies and Thomas Burrows for MailOnline

Published: 21:13 EDT, 5 June 2017 | Updated: 11:25 EDT, 6 June 2017

A football fan was left with shocking injuries after he was stabbed eight times by the London Bridge terrorists as he fought them off with his bare hands to allow fellow drinkers to escape.

Brave Roy Larner launched himself at the trio on Saturday night who he said had run in to the Black & Blue restaurant in Borough Market shouting, 'This is for Allah' and 'Islam, Islam, Islam'.

As staff and customers panicked, the 47-year-old shouted, 'F**k you, I'm Millwall,' before trying to punch the attackers, who have been named as Khuram Butt, Rachid Redouane and Youssef Zaghba.

The 47-year-old has since been hailed as the Lion of London Bridge, a homage to his club's nickname, having potentially saved numerous lives

His actions are said to have saved lives as people were able to escape while Mr Larner fought the terrorists back, getting slashed in his head, chest and hands in the process.

Mr Larner, 47, from Peckham, south London, is recovering from surgery after being slashed 'in the head' multiple times by the assailants.

Speaking from his bed at St Thomas' Hospital in central London, he said: 'I'm a bit better. I've had surgery. They reckon I might have to be in here a week.

'I just did what I had to do.'

He was pictured propping himself up in his hospital bed with a 'learn to run' manual his friends had given him - which they said displayed 'our south east London sense of humour'.

He told The Sun the three murderers started shouting Islamic chants, and said: 'Like an idiot I shouted back at them. I thought, "I need to take the p*** out of these b******s".'

'I took a few steps towards them and said, "F*** you, I’m Millwall," So they started attacking me.'

As he shouted the same message again, the attack got even more frenzied and Roy was forced to swing wildly at the terrorists who killed seven and put 48 people in hospital in their rampage.

He added: 'I was on my own against all three of them, that's why I got hurt so much.

'It was just me, trying to grab them with my bare hands and hold on. I was swinging.

'I got stabbed and sliced eight times. They got me in my head, chest and both hands. There was blood everywhere.'

Luckily, none of the blows he received hit him cleanly and he survived the ordeal gaining himself the nickname the Lion of London Bridge in a nod to the South-East London football club.

His proud mother Phyllis Larner, 78, said: 'Roy is quite nippy and lippy - he definitely wouldn't back down from a fight.

'He wouldn't care who it was or if they had a knife or a gun.

'I got the call on Sunday about 7.30am from his partner Tracey.

'I wasn't shocked to be honest. He wouldn't care who fronts him up. He will give as good as he gets.

'He must have been trying to help friends or something. The men with knives must have come into the pub and started on him and he would have fronted them up.

'He's had surgery and is now in intensive care.'

She said Mr Larner has three brothers but he's the loudest of the bunch.

She said: 'He doesn't care who it is, he says what he has to say. He's not scared of anyone. He's fearless, my son.'

His partner Tracey Wicks is due to visit him in the hospital with their daughter Freya, 14.

His friend Mick Church said: 'I visited Roy today in intensive care. He has lost his glasses and his hands are bandaged up past his elbows.

'He has two 10-inch scars on the side of his face and neck and his lung collapsed.

'Watching him trying to see the mobile phone and use it to answer the call from his daughter was pitiful but we both laughed at the futility of his struggle. A true brave Millwall man through and through who helped so many Saturday, and who now needs help himself.'

Admiration for his actions has poured in since the tragic night resulting in his friend Archie Webber-Brown setting up a petition for Roy to be given the George Cross.

It is the highest award a civilian can receive for showing extreme courage in the face of adversity - the equivalent of the Victoria Cross in the military.

Mr Webber Brown wrote on the Change.org page: 'Roy Larner charged at the terrorists on London Bridge in order to try and stop them and help others escape, he ended up getting himself stabbed multiple times showing great courage and preparing he's body for the ultimate self-sacrifice to help others, he should be acknowledged and rewarded for he's actions.'

The petition calls for Lib-dem parliamentary candidate for Bermondsey Simon Hughes to nominate the Millwall FC supporter for the prestigious award.

A Just Giving page for the heroic football fan has so far raised more than £10,000.

Jayne Jacob, who set up the page, said: 'Roy got caught up in the terror attack at London Bridge and was badly injured whilst protecting lives. He is now in St. Thomas's hospital in intensive care. A Millwall supporter and in my mind a proper hero and deserves our support and aid to help him on his recovery.'

Responding to his courageous act, well-wishers flooded the page with messages of support.

Katy Moss said: 'What a true Gent, as a south-east Londoner myself I take great comfort in knowing that people like you are on the streets. I wish you a speedy recovery and I too would love to shake your hand if our paths ever cross.'

Steven Lawrence wrote: 'You have saved people's lives, hero!'

Kerry McKenzie commented: 'I'm a local girl from Bermondsey and work in London Bridge I take comfort knowing people like Roy exist! Legend in my eyes if I'm ever lucky enough to cross your path in the street I'd shake your hand and say "thank you"'.

I'd buy him a pint or two after he leaves the hospital if I could...

Posts: 3387 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BMR:
That's what I mentioned earlier, the soccer thugs need to take care of business! The Brits' rallying cry should be "Fuck you, I'm Millwall!" Hell, I'd wear a t-shirt saying that.

Oh yeah I'd buy one! Good Job taking on the towel heads...

Posts: 24242 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Poland can see the light, why can't the rest of the world ?

The only way to protect Poland from Islamic terror attacks is to not allow Muslims to migrate en masse, a British-born, senior MEP for the nation’s ruling party said on Monday.

“When it comes to reducing the chances of Poland being hit by [Islamist] terror attacks, the only proven method is to not allow in Muslim migrants,” Ryszard Czarnecki told local radio after an attack in London on Saturday killed seven and injured at least 48 others.

Noting the children of Islamic immigrants have been responsible for a large number of ISIS-inspired attacks on European soil, the London-born Law and Justice (PiS) MEP said Poland is “learning from the mistakes” of other nations in the West, and so refuses to “open [its] doors to Islamic migrants.”

Asked whether he thinks the politicians running Poland have any good advice on how to avoid terrorism for Britain, which has experienced three Jihadist attacks in three months, and other countries in Western Europe, Czarnecki said the country has “a very specific concept — no Islamic immigrants.

“With regards to Britain, we have already told them on several occasions they need to deport, not tolerate, radical migrants.

“If a radical Muslim cleric in a mosque calls on his brothers in the faith … to fight the infidels, well, I think that there are grounds to expel such an imam.

“Fortunately, Poland does not make these mistakes that other countries have made when it comes to our immigration policy, and so we don’t have these headaches,” stated the MEP,who sits on the European Parliament’s foreign affairs committee.

Speaking in Poland’s parliament at the end of last month after a terror attack in Manchester claimed the lives of 23 adults and children, including a Polish couple, Prime Minister Beata Szydło condemned the “political elites” of Europe and warned the continent must put in place “strong politicians” who are willing to tackle terrorism.

Speaking of the need to act, Szydło said: “Where are you headed Europe?… Rise from your knees and from your lethargy or you will be crying over your children every day.

The PiS premier’s government is currently fighting European Commission plans for every member state signed up to the Common European Asylum System to take in a quota of migrants currently living in Greece and Italy.

Reacting to the European Union’s (EU) setting of a June deadline, by which Poland and Hungary must welcome immigrants or face sanctions, Interior Minister Mariusz Błaszczak insisted that asylum seekers from the third world would inflict damage to the Central European nation “much worse” than could any punishment from Brussels.

http://www.breitbart.com/londo...ting-muslims-terror/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

Now where do I get one of those shirts...

https://www.ebay.com/i/4008120...id%253D1225803037621

https://www.google.com/search?...W92MKHUOPBX0QgjYIjQU

https://www.google.com/search?...W92MKHUOPBX0QgTYIgwU

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6065 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
Poland can see the light, why can't the rest of the world ?

Reacting to the European Union’s (EU) setting of a June deadline, by which Poland and Hungary must welcome immigrants or face sanctions, Interior Minister Mariusz Błaszczak insisted that asylum seekers from the third world would inflict damage to the Central European nation “much worse” than could any punishment from Brussels.

Japan similarly is avoiding this problem with Mohammedans by simply not allowing them into the country.

The US is NOT doing a better job of assimilating, we just don't have the critical mass yet to make MoHead terror commonplace.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
American hate preacher who 'inspired' London attacker posed as a jihadi, glorified bin Laden, celebrated U.S. deaths and told followers to kill non-Muslims - now he has fled home so fast he left his flip flops behind

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...London-attacker.html
The American preacher of hate watched online by one of the London terror attackers was called 'fanatically anti-American' by prosecutors - and even photographed posing as a 'mujaheddin' - a jihadi warrior.

Ahmad Musa Jibril fled his Dearborn, Michigan, home in the aftermath of the mass murder attack so quickly that he left his sandals on the deck. His mother and sister who live a few blocks away had also vanished.

The 46-year-old has never been jailed for terrorism - but he is a conman who federal prosecutors put behind bars for a massive attempt to steal from taxpayers.

When he was sentenced, in Detroit in 2005, they revealed his astonishing terrorists sympathies, including how he tried to take credit for a 1995 al Qaeda bombing which killed four Americans.

Prosecutors detailed how he ran his website from the home he shared with his father - also convicted of fraud - preached Salafism fanaticism in is front room, had a family album in which he was dressed as a jihadi fighter - and had a small arsenal of weapons when they battered down his door as he tried to escape out the window

Posts: 13072 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ahmad Musa Jibril

May his life be sprinkled with Fentanyl fairy dust.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Has this been posted? The cop on the left charging out and the terrorist rushing him gets within a few feet of him. The guy on the right took the cop down. Amazing.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13490 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen this posted. Piers Morgan owned this clown.

https://www.realclearpolitics....s_jihadi_threat.html

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37174 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwood4
posted Hide Post
If Piers Morgan is hammering your ass on security...

Posts: 543 | Registered: November 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Millwall!
Millwall!
Millwall!
Millwall!
Millwall!
Millwall!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32008 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
cleaner video has been posted.

Decisive terminal action by the police. Impressive speed of engagement.

We can all only pray to be able to perform as well under such pressure.

Very well done.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
All these terror attacks and what do they do Roll Eyes

Police arrested two people Tuesday on charges for inciting ‘racial hatred’ after a video appeared on Facebook and Youtube showing a man burning a copy of the Koran.

The video, which has not been published by MailOnline, shows a man saying, “I’ve been trying to get my poxy fire started for half-hour wondering what s**t I can get it going with [until] I found this,” and then tearing pages from the Koran and lighting them on fire.

West Mercia Police arrested a Worcestershire man and a woman from Evesham in connection with the video, according to the Daily Mail.

The arrests come after police failed to prevent multiple terror attacks in the U.K. this year, despite British intelligence identifying 23,000 potential jihadis living in Britain, according to a report published May 27 in the Times of London.

Of this ‘pool’ of potential terrorists, 3,000 are suspected of posing an “imminent threat” while the other 20,000 have been investigated in the past and categorized as posing a “residual risk.” Both Manchester attacker Salman Abedi and Westminster killer Khalid Masood were “subjects of interest” but were not under surveillance. (RELATED: Manchester Bomber Was Child of Libyan Refugees)

“We should double the size of MI5, as we did in World War II, and expand the number of intelligence-led police by the thousands,” said Anthony Glees, head of security and intelligence at the University of Buckingham.

Instead, British security forces are arresting ‘racially inflammatory’ suspects who didn’t have enough wood for a fire.

“This was a concerning incident and we will be carrying out a thorough investigation. It is being investigated as a hate crime,” said Superintendent Kevin Purcell after the arrests.

“We have been in contact with our local Muslim community via Councillor Jabba Riaz [and] if anyone has any concerns about social media posts that potentially incite hate, I would urge them not to share the posts but to report the incident to the police and social media company at the earliest opportunity,” Worcester’s deputy Mayor said.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06...n-jihadis-roam-free/

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post