SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Ideas for defensive weapon in non-permissive environment
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ideas for defensive weapon in non-permissive environment Login/Join 
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Glock 7

How much do those cost?

More than you make in a month!

You'd be surprised what I make in a month.

Posts: 2557 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
If you can't afford a toothbrush handle to sharpen, this goes with me everywhere.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34219 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
"Security" at such places is usually a joke. I'll put my EDC folder behind my belt buckle, walk through the metal detector, then re-clip it in my pocket.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17403 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108105 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
A sharpened toothbrush handle.

He's going to a basketball game, not prison Smile

but I like your train of thought.

Don't bring anything with you, surely there is a piece of metal inside you can bend off and sharpen up while in the toilet stall. Big Grin

If not there is the padlock in the sock.

Posts: 12826 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post