SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Finally, after a 15 month wait, my Corvette is home (Update - Page 3)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Finally, after a 15 month wait, my Corvette is home (Update - Page 3) Login/Join 
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the awesome ride!

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As an Ex Corvette owner, I was not really interested in getting another one, until I saw the new ones.
But no really practical in the snow! Frown

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16103 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
She's a beauty!

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1178 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Posts: 5307 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
That’s the best looking Corvette since the 1965 Stingray coupe.

Congratulations and be safe.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31455 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, beautiful ride!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Congrats,she's a beauty..I have some Chevy exec living next to me, has a new Ford GT500 with Track pac,a new Dodge Demon and a race Camaro in his garage. The best part thou he's a mini Vette car show and has brought home for at least awhile a white,blue,red and a copperish brown color that was stunning...Many happy miles with that beauty.

Posts: 2308 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
She looks great with her new shoes!

Seriously pretty girl you've got there.

Enjoy her in good health.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
That is really nice & if you're going to get a Vette, it might as well be bright red. I always wanted a Vette, but now that I can afford one, I'd probably hurt myself getting in & out of the darn thing. Besides, something like that would be wasted on me, because I go so slow that buzzards follow me up & down the road. So I guess I'll just stick with my old bright red pickup.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
That is a bad bitch!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5911 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What detailing products have you or used and liked? Thanks.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am just about to talk myself into getting one. I have owned a number of the older ones, but the looks on this model really have grabbed me.

Posts: 6627 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
WOW!

That’s all I got...

Just wow.

What a beautiful machine.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Looks great. We have several members in our club that have one on order. Only one member so far got theirs. Congratulations, it's an awesome car.

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2774 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet, sweet ride. Thanks for sharing pics!

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in love, don't change a thing.

Posts: 1925 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
With a UK sticker price of $182K, I'm not getting one. Frown

Posts: 11333 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW- Eek. That thing looks gorgeous. Congrats.

Posts: 6893 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Beautiful vette!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7074 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
Cool looking car. Do you have any other pictures from a different angle?

Posts: 3232 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post