SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I really miss JALLEN and Horse
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I really miss JALLEN and Horse Login/Join 
NRA Life Member
posted
As well as others. I know I'm just an old guy longing for times gone by. Anyone else miss someone who no longer posts on sigforum?

Posts: 2284 | Location: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: November 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
- Sapper Steel
- Striker1

Q

Posts: 26522 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
That guy "CountryGun"
He's not dead. He's just an asshole who managed to get banned because he didn't have the first clue as to how to STFU. He was in love with himself. It was a passionate affair and I've no doubt thta the still yearns for himself. No doubt whatsoever. Probably stands in front of his mirror for hours at a time.

To mention that douchebag's name in this thread, with members who've passed from this life, is poor form.

Posts: 107763 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
My apologies, I honestly missed his implosion and never knew why he left.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I was chatting with JAllen's wife yesterday and today - on my way to Dallas on business tomorrow morning and trying to figure out how we can get together for dinner

she says she misses him every day - very understandable

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53243 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
My apologies, I honestly missed his implosion and never knew why he left.
I kicked his ass out. Narcissus didn't have anything on that guy.

posted Hide Post
I’m ashamed I can’t remember but there was a guy in TX who really knew his way around old rifles, I remember thinking about how much I learned every time he posted and then he was sick and gone quickly. I’ll remember his name soon and edit this....

Posts: 1703 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: September 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
txpete

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
The one guy who collected models of SIG pistols by type, model, finish, and date code. He posted a photo of half his collection and it covered a very large portion of floor.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN. His courage fighting serious pulmonary issues, 24 oxygen, encyclopedia of investment knowledge and his erudite political posts. Most of his posts were about real estate and investment. Clearly loved people. I was not surprised how fast his collection sold. Winston Churchill. Avid reader of all things. I bought an IPAD because of him.

Posts: 17284 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Spectre.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
txpete

Thanks Para

Posts: 1703 | Location: Alpharetta, GA | Registered: September 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I drove by Arimo, Idaho a few weeks ago. I tipped my hat to Sapper Steel as I did. I do miss him as well as the others mentioned. God bless them all.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29736 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I was just talking to Mrs Mike last night and wondering what happened to Spectre. I do miss JAllen’s explanation of near about everything

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11311 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
Spectre.

Wait? What? I thought he just stopped coming around after all the hubbub?

Posts: 17232 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Old Frank.

Posts: 602 | Location: NW Pa. USA | Registered: January 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
I was wondering what happen to stugotsig in another thread.

I agree with 1231 as recent loss's.

When a thread mention's horse I always bring up the pic of him and his cat in the Hottub. That is a classic! Smile

Rip guys.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19257 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Wondering what happened to Doc Steve.

What happened to Sapper Steel? Did he pass?

Posts: 11868 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
Spectre.

Wait? What? I thought he just stopped coming around after all the hubbub?

I mentioned in another thread that I haven't heard from him in quite some time. I know he was dealing with a major medical issue back in late 2017. Don't know what his status is these days.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16260 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
We seldom see lbaker, Mr. Baker and blindref post any more.

Posts: 17922 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post