SIGforum
I really miss JALLEN and Horse

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/6040060364

November 11, 2019, 05:31 PM
von Trakehnen
I really miss JALLEN and Horse
As well as others. I know I'm just an old guy longing for times gone by. Anyone else miss someone who no longer posts on sigforum?
November 11, 2019, 05:35 PM
- Sapper Steel
- Striker1

Q

November 11, 2019, 05:51 PM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
That guy "CountryGun"
He's not dead. He's just an asshole who managed to get banned because he didn't have the first clue as to how to STFU. He was in love with himself. It was a passionate affair and I've no doubt thta the still yearns for himself. No doubt whatsoever. Probably stands in front of his mirror for hours at a time.

To mention that douchebag's name in this thread, with members who've passed from this life, is poor form.
November 11, 2019, 05:54 PM
RHINOWSO
My apologies, I honestly missed his implosion and never knew why he left.
November 11, 2019, 05:56 PM
nhtagmember
I was chatting with JAllen's wife yesterday and today - on my way to Dallas on business tomorrow morning and trying to figure out how we can get together for dinner

she says she misses him every day - very understandable

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

November 11, 2019, 05:57 PM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
My apologies, I honestly missed his implosion and never knew why he left.
I kicked his ass out. Narcissus didn't have anything on that guy.
November 11, 2019, 05:57 PM
jjtnova
I’m ashamed I can’t remember but there was a guy in TX who really knew his way around old rifles, I remember thinking about how much I learned every time he posted and then he was sick and gone quickly. I’ll remember his name soon and edit this....
November 11, 2019, 05:58 PM
parabellum
txpete
November 11, 2019, 06:05 PM
RHINOWSO
The one guy who collected models of SIG pistols by type, model, finish, and date code. He posted a photo of half his collection and it covered a very large portion of floor.
November 11, 2019, 06:10 PM
ZSMICHAEL
JALLEN. His courage fighting serious pulmonary issues, 24 oxygen, encyclopedia of investment knowledge and his erudite political posts. Most of his posts were about real estate and investment. Clearly loved people. I was not surprised how fast his collection sold. Winston Churchill. Avid reader of all things. I bought an IPAD because of him.
November 11, 2019, 06:19 PM
zoom6zoom
Spectre.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.
November 11, 2019, 06:30 PM
jjtnova
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
txpete

Thanks Para
November 11, 2019, 06:31 PM
darthfuster
I drove by Arimo, Idaho a few weeks ago. I tipped my hat to Sapper Steel as I did. I do miss him as well as the others mentioned. God bless them all.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier
November 11, 2019, 06:50 PM
MikeinNC
I was just talking to Mrs Mike last night and wondering what happened to Spectre. I do miss JAllen’s explanation of near about everything

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker
November 11, 2019, 06:57 PM
P220 Smudge
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
Spectre.

Wait? What? I thought he just stopped coming around after all the hubbub?

November 11, 2019, 07:04 PM
tankeryanker
Old Frank.

November 11, 2019, 07:16 PM
old rugged cross
I was wondering what happen to stugotsig in another thread.

I agree with 1231 as recent loss's.

When a thread mention's horse I always bring up the pic of him and his cat in the Hottub. That is a classic! Smile

Rip guys.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"
November 11, 2019, 07:22 PM
OKCGene
Wondering what happened to Doc Steve.

What happened to Sapper Steel? Did he pass?
November 11, 2019, 07:25 PM
bald1
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
Spectre.

Wait? What? I thought he just stopped coming around after all the hubbub?

I mentioned in another thread that I haven't heard from him in quite some time. I know he was dealing with a major medical issue back in late 2017. Don't know what his status is these days.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
November 11, 2019, 07:25 PM
David Lee
We seldom see lbaker, Mr. Baker and blindref post any more.