SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kim Gardner Confiscates McCloskey's AR-15
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kim Gardner Confiscates McCloskey's AR-15 Login/Join 
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4123 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Adios, scum.

Forget to write.

Don't take care.

Don't be well.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
The leftists will no doubt go ballistic over this one.

Good

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, right now, they are putting "Fiery but peaceful protest" in their Amazon shopping cart.

Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
She will be speaking to the press at 3pm today.

Nothing she can say will justify all her horrible inactions/actions she has put the City of St. Louis through since George Soros "elected her" and she took office.

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm eager to hear her defiant sob story, talking about a "woman of color" who dreamed of being really bad at her job, ever since she was a little apparatchik.

She'll probably tell us how she came to America in a boat made out of oppressed migrants or some such nonsense.

posted Hide Post
I am all for having her removed.

But I thought she was elected, so can you just fire an elected official?

I thought this would drag on as she fights the process.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Probably, it will drag out, but it's very good that she is having to fight this.

The message is clear. People are tired of her unwillingness to do her job. I hear that the state's governor is publicly calling for her ouster.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig2392:

Depends on the state and it's laws as to who can remove who, DeSantis removed a prosecutor a few months back for not enforcing the law... Some states they have to be impeached...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

The state will have to bring a mountain of evidence (which I think there's more than enough) citing her abuse of legal privilege and prosecutorial discretion

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:

It probably will. She was just "reviewed" by the Missouri Supreme Court for crap she had done during the Grieten's case. They didn't take any action (they weren't going to fire her as she is a black female and had backing of other Dims, which now she has lost), put her on "probation" basically.

There is a whole load of shit she has done but now she has lost her backers and insulted judges and circuit court, blaming them for not locking up the thug. There are no motions or paperwork documenting the Prosecutor's Office request to revoke the thug's bond and release. In addition, the Circuit Court put out that judges are NOT notified when a defendant violates electronic monitoring, only the attorneys (Prosecutor and Defense) are notified. Judges at all levels really don't like people insulting and lying about judges and the court.

The MO AG can easily prove Gardner has repeatedly violated her oath of office and show numerous cases for incompetence and malfeasance. In addition, once the investigation starts, we all know that people like her get caught in the cover up, as there will be a lot of current staff and former staff that will talk and testify.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:

Depends on the state and it's laws as to who can remove who

Yes, Missouri allows the legal process of filing a petition quo warranto under state statute that gives the Attorney General the power to remove a prosecutor who neglects her duties. And she no doubt will resort to the old race playbook.

And the imbecile let this guy roam the streets to cause maim and destruction of lives.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Excellent.

If there is cosmic justice perhaps one of the thugs that she coddled will decide that she looks like an easy mark someday.

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
American Machine and Foundry used to make Hardly Driveable motorcycles in the late 60s, early 70s. So.... AMF Kim Gardner you stupid low life bitch!

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

https://fox2now.com/news/janae...-thursday-afternoon/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23943 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
When are they going to go after the AG for lack of oversight of the DA?

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
She just finished a very raucous press conference where she blamed almost everything on a judge for Riley being on the street. A number of her supporters were present and were shouting loudly in a very intimidating manner. Disgraceful.

Posts: 7301 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
A number of her supporters were present and were shouting loudly in a very intimidating manner. Disgraceful.
Par for the course.

Got a link?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
^^^^
No link yet. I just watched it on the local NBC affiliate.

posted Hide Post