SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A run-and-shoot-and-eat riddle for a chance to win a $250 e-Gift card from SIG >>> WINNER = Excam_Man <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A run-and-shoot-and-eat riddle for a chance to win a $250 e-Gift card from SIG >>> WINNER = Excam_Man <<< Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Are you a panda?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16377 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Excam_Man:
Tired, happy and full... lol

4.2 mi + 2 mi = 6.2 mi
1.1 lbs + 2.2 lbs + 2.9 lbs = 6.2 lbs
210 RNDS + 410 RNDS = 620 RNDS

Three 6's... devil

You are first with the correct guess, "62". So, you win. Congratulations!

"62"! Yeah, the "6" and "2" kept coming up, didn't they? 62 today. Actually ran more than 6.2 (4.2 + 3.3) because I felt so great. Did not get to shoot due to something that came up, but that will be remedied tomorrow. Really ate a lot, probably more than 6.2 lbs total. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26445 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Q! And congrats Excam_Man!

Posts: 1704 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just noticed your e-mail and I said, holy shit...

Two things I can't believe... that you are 62 and that I won, figuring I was completely wrong.

Thank you so much for the gift!

Happy 62nd Birthday!

Posts: 10056 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! 62 and ran over 6 miles today! Very nice!

Posts: 449 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Q!
Congarats! Excam.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43912 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Q.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
Happy birthday Q! And congrats Excam_Man!

This +62 more!!!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1959 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Posts: 1363 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday old man! Big Grin

And congrats to Excam_Man.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16250 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Q

Posts: 3466 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Dr. Q, you are incorrect. The answer is 'sluggard'.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5966 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post