SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A run-and-shoot-and-eat riddle for a chance to win a $250 e-Gift card from SIG >>> WINNER = Excam_Man <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A run-and-shoot-and-eat riddle for a chance to win a $250 e-Gift card from SIG >>> WINNER = Excam_Man <<< Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
You ran 6.2 miles, ate 6.2 lbs of food, shot 6.2lbs of 9mm and 5.7lbs of 5.56.

I'd say you're light on 5.56.

Posts: 829 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Tired and po

Posts: 5342 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hildur:
You ran 6.2 miles, ate 6.2 lbs of food, shot 6.2lbs of 9mm and 5.7lbs of 5.56.

I'd say you're light on 5.56.

If you count the weight of the Pmags it should be close to 6.2, so I'll say someone who loves the number 6.2, and OCD

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10930 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Tired

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Probably about 196

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19223 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Tired and poor.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3516 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
It means you are a….

TEXICAN and an AMERICAN!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31469 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
It makes you too tired to clean your guns.. Big Grin

Posts: 17905 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Constipated Big Grin

...and no pit stops noted.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16250 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Animis Opibusque Parati
posted Hide Post
A Navy Seal.

"Prepared in mind and resources"

Posts: 1353 | Location: SC | Registered: October 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Sleepy?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20836 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
A missing decimal

One 2 away from Five 2’s

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6337 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Ephesians 6-2

Honor thy father and mother.

Posts: 2834 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
An American. Only 3 countries in the world still use the Imperial system of weights and measures (miles and pounds): America, Myanmar, and Liberia. However, both Myanmar and Liberia are converting to metric, and both have very strict gun laws meaning you wouldn't be enjoying the toys you mentioned.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16378 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
6-2 and round in the middle?

Posts: 1363 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
An angel.

Year V

Posts: 2632 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
It makes you 12131.

Posts: 2546 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Why, you’re an elite tactical operator!

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10495 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Since we don't know how tall or how much you weigh, calories burned and translated into overall lbs. lost is elusive and a red herring.

The amount of food is impressive and you being from Texas, this will involve some sort of BBQ. I hope it's brisket.

Other than that being one heck of a day, I have nothing except to say I want to be you if you ever do that again, minus the running.

Posts: 4086 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post