SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A run-and-shoot-and-eat riddle for a chance to win a $250 e-Gift card from SIG >>> WINNER = Excam_Man <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A run-and-shoot-and-eat riddle for a chance to win a $250 e-Gift card from SIG >>> WINNER = Excam_Man <<< Login/Join 
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
One happy Oriental Redneck.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3854 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Spetznaz? IDF?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Optimistic - since you haven't done it yet. Wink

"run" not "ran"

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2276 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I also go a 32.3 out of all that somehow but I’m certain the 6.2 62 620 is no coincidence.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6337 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigs are
my Panacea...
Picture of billpocz
posted Hide Post
The same weight when I finished, as when I started.

--- Sig 365, 365XL, 245, P6

Posts: 2003 | Location: Rural Northeastern KY | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
John Deere tractor?

flashguy

probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Satisfied.

Posts: 3390 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
A pooped glutton for punishment!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1907 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
An Iron Man?

flashguy

posted Hide Post
A SIG Pig.

Posts: 268 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: December 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
An Iron Man?

flashguy

My guess was a variation of this.

Instead of Swim/Bike/Run, you did Run/Eat/Shoot

Yours definitely sounds like a better day than the average triathlete.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15364 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of neverfollow
posted Hide Post
An upper class rich guy who can afford food AND Ammo. I hate the fact he can run.

Posts: 92 | Location: NC | Registered: March 21, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I'd be inclined to call you a detail orientated man.

Posts: 3466 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Sig Ninja

Posts: 5308 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Retired

Posts: 4987 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It would make you sick!

And poor with the cost of ammo.

Thanks!

Posts: 276 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
...what does that make me?

Confusing, very confusing.

Posts: 21115 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Considering a number of your prior riddles have had a biblical answer, I'm going to offer these three guesses:

1) A rock

Psalms 62 verse 2 and verse 6 both state:

"He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence"

(The verses repeat themselves.)

or

2) An ambassador in chains.

Ephesians 6:20 states: "for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak"

or

3) Not afraid.

John 6:20 reads: "But Jesus said to them, 'It is I; do not be afraid.'”

Posts: 32540 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post