SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In today's edition of "You deserved to be tased and I laughed at the way you fell"...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In today's edition of "You deserved to be tased and I laughed at the way you fell"... Login/Join 
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
^^^ "In the Face!"
Sorry, movie reference.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Russ59:
The booking photo confirms the lack of teeth, with the shifted, offset bite.

Here are some of her other mug shots. Apparently, according to the the dailymail UK, she has a rather lengthy criminal record.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Listening to the deputy tell that nitwit over and over again what to do reminded me of my childhood when my father used to tell my brother and I "If I have to tell you twice you aren't going to like what comes next." Only took my brother and I one or two episodes to learn to do exactly as dad told us to do. Wink

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Looks like she's been told lots of times by the system, but keeps reoffending because they keep letting her out. Who's gonna be the victim when she does whatever she absolutely will eventually do that puts her away for a long time?

Posts: 3538 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
Who's gonna be the victim when she does whatever she absolutely will eventually do...?
Given there are over 700k people in Florida with CCL's, and laws on the books that are favorable to self defense, this nitwit may just punch her own ticket if she keeps up this BS.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely true. This might be the definition of the self correcting problem.

Posts: 7498 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Something about her stance when the officer repeatedly ordered her to drop the knife. The one foot forward, hand on hip, defiant stare. As soon as I saw it, I realized if her parents, especially her mother, saw that video, they would recognize her from that alone. Having seen that same defiance, same stance and attitude from when she was little.

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's a faceplant on pavement, Michigan City IN. Early in the TV news video is an "after" still of the vic, er...armed dumbass who lied and then ran from cops.

His 50,000 volt adventure begins at about 1:10.

https://www.cbsnews.com/chicag...ichigan-city-police/

Much of the text is predictable whining about RACISM! and POLICE BRUTALITY!

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
That's 50,000 volts of "GET ON THE GROUND!!!" lightning quick...

And this misrepresenting facts in reporting...

"...Kelly admitted he did run from police - but family says he did it because he has an outstanding warrant for a traffic offense. ..."

No, he ran because he was illegally concealing a firearm which is a felony in Michigan, and not because of some poot butt misdemeanor want/warrant.

You can run, but you just go to jail, tired, dirty and needing some milk.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lets see give police false information, run from the police and be in the possession of a firearm. Lucky no canine. Surprised he was not walking to visit a sick relative.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I think she damaged some merch when fell like an oak tree.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post