SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In today's edition of "You deserved to be tased and I laughed at the way you fell"...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In today's edition of "You deserved to be tased and I laughed at the way you fell"... Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
News article I read said Methamphetamine was involved.

Hmmmm... Meth in Marion County. Who'd a thunk?

ETA: For those who don't know Florida, Marion County is deep central Florida Horse Country, and the crazy there is thicker than shit on the ground.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12778 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adobesig:
Timber!!! Big Grin

Exactly what I said to my wife... !!

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Down goes Frazier!!! down goes Frazier!!!

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
News article I read said Methamphetamine was involved.

Not bagging on her appearance in any way, but she appears to be toothless. The way she purses her lips, and the shape of her mouth when she talks, just looks like she doesn't have any teeth. I read that as classic meth mouth.

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Boom, boom, down she goes!

I probably should not have laughed..........................wait, yes I should have.

How many times do you need to be told?

Who's next?

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I’m fascinated by how tased people go straight as a board and stay that way as they fall. It’s enjoyable for some reason.

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Some good ones in here … enjoy!

https://youtu.be/De3TYPnQWMY

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Most excellent, thanks for the laugh.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I am convinced there is an existential moment of unbelief as the fact you are being tased races through your mind. Call it a life flash if you will. For the briefest of moments you see results of your lifes' decision making paradigm and the shit show that has become your life.
Maybe even for the briefest of moments, a type of regret.
Then the moment passes and 50,000 volts continues unchecked through your system.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p220cop
posted Hide Post
Sounded like a raw rib roast being dropped on a linoleum floor. Beautiful shot!
Her statement of "Damn...." is not a uncommon mutterance after "taking a ride". I miss my X-26..... Big Grin

Chaos, panic and disorder. My work here is done........

Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I'm an amazing beautiful soul. Another person will say I'm a cold-hearted asshole. Believe them both. I act accordingly......

Posts: 143 | Registered: June 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:
Boom, boom, down she goes!

I think Pat Travers said it best ...

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
Ummm, yeah, that seems about par for the course at a WalMart in Marion County.

And damn, that taser worked quick!

Posts: 2292 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
That was awesome! Funniest thing I've seen in a while...

Posts: 4587 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
Another example of courage in the face of danger, along with great patience and scene management.

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Nice to see the effectiveness of the Taser. So many videos I have seen where they have been ineffective.

My understanding is clothing hampers a Taser's performance.

Posts: 10946 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
My understanding is clothing hampers a Taser's performance

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Very true.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
SUMMERFIELD, Fla. (WFLA) — Marion County deputies shocked a woman with a stun gun after they said they got a report of her threatening customers inside a Walmart with a knife and brick on Wednesday.

Deputies said around 1:30 p.m., Brandy McGowan, 32, entered a Walmart with a brick and began threatening people as she walked around the store. She then found a pocket knife, opened up the packaging, and began threatening people with the knife.

Body cam video showed the moments after a deputy arrived at the store. The deputy found McGowan in the clothing department where he repeatedly told McGowan to drop the knife in her hand, to which she responded with a series of incoherent statements. She did not drop the knife.

With his gun pointed at her, the deputy waited for backup to arrive.

Once it did, the deputy shocked McGowan with a stun gun, causing McGowan to fall backwards into a shelf. Deputies were then able to grab the knife and handcuff her.

Deputies said after she was arrested, they found out McGowan ingested about four grams of meth earlier in the day. McGowan was taken to the hospital for an evaluation.

After she was released from the hospital, she was taken to the Marion County Jail on a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Link

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once in my youth, I helped unload a whole truck of bagged "seed taters". I can indeed confirm that she DID go down like a sack of taters! (Cep'tn those bags of taters had a useful future and I kind of doubt that she does. Roll Eyes)

Posts: 1626 | Registered: February 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
A great laugh and one I really needed!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
"She fell funny"

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post