SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In today's edition of "You deserved to be tased and I laughed at the way you fell"...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In today's edition of "You deserved to be tased and I laughed at the way you fell"... Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Is she pregnant or shop lifting a basketball?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She’s lucky that rack was there or she could have had a head injury hitting the concrete by falling like a tree. She can’t really afford to lose anymore brain cells.

Posts: 3923 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
And this, boys and girls, is what happens when you’re too fucking dumb to do what the cop says.

Does anyone have any questions?

Posts: 3238 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
How about that, tasered in the boob. She went over like a log.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
How many times have I addressed this kind of comment? And other such comments in this thread. What, are you going to figure it out the 9000th time I say it?

Anybody need a week on Moderated Status in order to get the point? Say the word and a week's suspension is yours, no charge.

You guys damn well know better.

Posts: 107599 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I haven't had a full on, extended belly laugh in a few days. That was great, thanks for posting!

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I was slightly disappointed she didn’t make the wookie sound on the way down.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
How many times have I addressed this kind of comment? And other such comments in this thread. What, are you going to figure it out the 9000th time I say it?

Anybody need a week on Moderated Status in order to get the point? Say the word and a week's suspension is yours, no charge.

You guys damn well know better.

Para, wasn't intended to be a derogatory statement about her looks (though I admit it did come across that way and I do apologize).

She does, to me, look pregnant and it raised a question in my head about tasering a pregnant woman and possible effect on the baby.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I was slightly disappointed she didn’t make the wookie sound on the way down.

Yer Awful. I like you! Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15233 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I hope the children's clothes she fell on are ok…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Nice job officers.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
It's even better in slow motion. Big Grin

Posts: 17129 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Hmm ….
I’m not an authority on pregnant women, but her appearance doesn’t really strike me that way. In any event, though, on a force continuum which would be worst for the fetus: for the mother to be wrestled to the ground by three or four police officers while they tried to avoid being stabbed; being hit with a TASER and falling down; or being shot—? Any obstetric experts here?

I find it interesting to see the number of people in videos that are seemingly not intimidated by having weapons pointed at them. In two videos here it was a TASER, but even more often it’s a gun, and it’s not only bad guys who aren’t fazed. Are they truly not afraid of the consequences of being shot, do they believe they won’t get shot, or are they just not thinking about what’s going on?

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

Play it at 0.25 speed: the sound track is hilariously awesome (even Wookie sounds when she hits the shelving.) and you can plainly see the dart in her shoulder.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Was she asking to get shot? That wasn’t clear when I watched the video.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

Play it at 0.25 speed: the sound track is hilariously awesome (even Wookie sounds when she hits the shelving.) and you can plainly see the dart in her shoulder.

Ha ha. I’m not the only one who does the slow motion playback.
Big Grin

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Having been tased to be able to use a taser on patrol that was classic! 5 seconds of shock and awe. Good teamwork to change the woman's focus and get good contact with both probes...VI

Posts: 646 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
News article I read said Methamphetamine was involved.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
In two videos here it was a TASER, but even more often it’s a gun, and it’s not only bad guys who aren’t fazed. Are they truly not afraid of the consequences of being shot, do they believe they won’t get shot, or are they just not thinking about what’s going on?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hard to tell not knowing the history. Drug involvement is a possiblity. Some people have problems with authority and will not comply. For others it is a control issue. A big clue is some background on why she is holding the knife.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post