SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tribal Rangers In Nevada Demonstrate How It's Done
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tribal Rangers In Nevada Demonstrate How It's Done Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Get them specs checked

Posts: 107742 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Thinking one of you enterprising young fabricators could design a cow catcher for automobiles like those on steam locomotives but for scooping up and tossing aside protestors..... There's gold in them thar hills.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29734 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
We need the scoops they had in Soylent Green.

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Don't they have Active Denial Systems now? A heat ray with no permanent damage?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16390 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you pay extra, can you get one that yields permanent damage?

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^Heh-heh.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16390 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If you pay extra, can you get one that yields permanent damage?
Yeah, like sterilization, mebbe?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Yeah, like sterilization, mebbe?

Idiocracy has already begun. These are the same people who are abstaining from having kids because the planet's overpopulated. No sterilization needed.

Posts: 17216 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
They claim they are 'non-violent'. However they have no problem putting peoples lives at risk. I don't see that as non-violent.

If you want to be non-violent, stand by the side of the road with your sign and chant away.

I'm curious as to what makes these people think that they have the right, just because they are protesting something, to hinder or stop the average citizen who is doing nothing illegal and going about their normal day from doing so? Are they not stomping all over our liberty while demanding we respect theirs??

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38005 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Their "rights" end where my nose begins.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16124 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those burners are way too chill. I noticed that these protests never pull these stunts like say.. blocking a road on the way into Sturgis.

Posts: 4783 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
That one guy kept screaming “it’s a democracy!”

Yes, and we voted overwhelmingly for you idiots to clear the roadway.

Serious question for the SF lawyers - any way those stuck in the backup could sue the protestors for the inconvenience, costs, etc?

They clearly don’t fear the criminal system, any civil action that could be used to dissuade this nonsense?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10960 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
They have nothing to take.

My suggestion is to make them fear the criminal justice system. One year of hard labor for the first offense. Not some country club jail with cable tv and tennis courts either. Making little rocks out of big rocks while chained together. You wouldn't get many repeat offenders.

Posts: 20131 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
They have nothing to take.

My suggestion is to make them fear the criminal justice system. One year of hard labor for the first offense. Not some country club jail with cable tv and tennis courts either. Making little rocks out of big rocks while chained together. You wouldn't get many repeat offenders.

You're suggesting (gasp!) real punishment for breaking the law?!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Law enforcement nationwide could take a cue from these guys; attack, arrest, and dismantle quickly and efficiently.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15626 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

Idiocracy

An excellent docu-drama film, set wayyyy too far in the future, yet Nostradamus-ly accurate.

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15910 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Thinking one of you enterprising young fabricators could design a cow catcher for automobiles like those on steam locomotives but for scooping up and tossing aside protestors..... There's gold in them thar hills.

The Mythbusters got you covered...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12797 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Man I'd pay to see rig like that clear out the lowlife cretins who block traffic anywhere!

Give 'em fair warning that the shitstorm is coming and if they're stupid enough to remain in harm's way they'll earn a Darwin Award.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16255 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I like the cowcatcher concept, but I don't think I would have included that last Chevy in the mash. Kind of a shame.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5488 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I love it when they scream 'democracy' or 'free country' or '1st amendment rights!' like it is a get out of jail free card.

This isn't an anarchy, the U.S. Constitution protects your right to be free, but it also protects the rights of others. You don't have the right to impose your will on others simply by wrapping yourself in the Constitution.

I would think that given laws are being broken such as impeding traffic, unlawful assembly, protesting without a permit or authorization, up to and including causing a riot would be grounds for civil action. My god if you can sue for your coffee being to hot you can certainly sue for this.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38005 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post