SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "We need to do that thing, everyday, that we've been doing every day when we do it, and we're doing it, we're doing it. Every day- that thing, I mean.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"We need to do that thing, everyday, that we've been doing every day when we do it, and we're doing it, we're doing it. Every day- that thing, I mean. Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Anyone who can't see that this person is an empty vessel, well, they must be about as bright as this fraud. This is not even the first time that Heels-Up Harris has spewed complete gibberish. As this vacuuous phony would say, "Google it, you know like when you want to get to a restaurant you heard about'n'shit."

Posts: 107237 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Willie Browns’s bratwurst bun … only claim to fame/how she got a political career started. Clearly the absence of any other talent is gathering a fair amount of attention.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I think I'll try that kind of answer with the IRS when my taxes are due.

Posts: 9108 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Shades of "is you, or is you ain't, my constituency".

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Such an inspiring orator. Truly Lincolnesque.

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself...."

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country...."

"Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal...."

"It is time for us to do what we have been doing and that time is every day...."

It gives one goosebumps.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30287 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
But resist we much. We must, and we will much, about that be committed.

Posts: 7301 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Jefferson wore it better... And Jefferson's quote would have served KH well in her younger years as she was choosing her path:

"Whenever you do a thing, act as if all the world were watching."
- Jefferson.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10860 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
You expected more from a $4 whore?

Posts: 53076 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
You expected more from a $4 whore?
You're off by a factor of 16.

Posts: 6868 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
I know what I know cause I know it.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Our oppressors are a ship of fools.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29598 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shes a piece of crap!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 446 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
All of you are just to ignant to grasp this broad's inteliosity. She's way beyond all of us mere mortals. Razz Brilliant!

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
It's examples like this that make me suspect -- that those in front of the cameras, and those whose names we know, are simply not in command of the apparatus of government. And then I question, who pulls the strings?

Posts: 11343 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
So sad that we have slipped so far that a worthless ignorant WHORE like her can even be remotely be involved with running the country.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15497 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One would think they could at least hire coherent speech writers.

This administration can't get out of its own way.

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Sounds like genuine frontier gibberish.

Posts: 13732 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s all fun and games to make fun of her but she could literally be president. Not that he’s much better but can you imagine if Joe Biden can’t make I the whole 4 years. You think no one has confidence in Joe it would be a slaughter house in every regard. Then we would just have to hope and pray that other countries don’t want to test her.

It’s shocking how close we have allowed such a disastrous direction to creep up on us.

Posts: 3872 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
Sounds like genuine frontier gibberish.

That's what I was thinking, too.

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
It seems to me I've heard something similar to what she said from Gilligan on a Gilligan's Island episode.

"I promise you this that and the other thing."

The scariest thing about the interview is they probably gave her the questions ahead of time and that's the best answer she could come up with.

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 620 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post