SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man pulls gun after ANTIFA attacks him cops watch
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man pulls gun after ANTIFA attacks him cops watch Login/Join 
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted
So a veteran was attacked by the dirtbag pussies while the cops watched. The man pulls his gun and racks the slide and then the cop puts HIM on the ground and did not do anything to the black clad dirtbags. What does our LEO's on here think of this?
https://www.breitbart.com/law-...olice-investigating/

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 240 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I've been wondering the same thing.

He gets attacked, and the cops take him down.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12784 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10-8
Picture of Apphunter
posted Hide Post
The initial officer handled properly. The guy with the gun is the biggest threat at first thus you have to get him detained.

I am sure he was only detained. The story did mention anything about an arrest or catching charge.

Posts: 915 | Registered: November 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Apphunter:
The initial officer handled properly. The guy with the gun is the biggest threat at first thus you have to get him detained.

I am sure he was only detained. The story did mention anything about an arrest or catching charge.

They kicked him loose shortly after, I dont believe there were any charges.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9695 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
I would wonder why he racked the gun,plain stupid not to carry locked and loaded.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Last paragraph in the linked article:

"The Oregonian reports police did not arrest the man and are investigating the incident. Oregon State Police Captain Tim Fox told the newspaper they are investigating the case. Three other people were arrested and charged during the protest. Charges included disorderly conduct, trespass, and unlawful pointing of a laser."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30704 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
It’s absolutely disgusting. If I were king for a day the commie agitators would think Vlad the Impaler was kind. Sparks keep flying all around the powder keg. There is nothing peaceful about their assembly.

Posts: 2964 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:

I would wonder why he racked the gun,plain stupid not to carry locked and loaded.
Might be habit from when he was trained. When I was in the Navy, we carried our 1911s hammer down, empty chamber.

Not the way that J. M. Browning intended, but we were always told "There's the right way, the wrong way, and the Navy way."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30704 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Apphunter:

No the initial officer should have intervened BEFORE it escalated. Maybe like after the gentleman was pepper sprayed!!

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone, good to know. I read an early article that didn't have the disposition of the case.

I can understand why they proned him out and dealt with him first. That's a scene safety issue.

I'm glad to hear that he wasn't detained or charged and they they arrested others. It's good to have the "rest of the story".

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12784 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Thanks everyone, good to know. I read an early article that didn't have the disposition of the case.

I can understand why they proned him out and dealt with him first. That's a scene safety issue.

I'm glad to hear that he wasn't detained or charged and they they arrested others. It's good to have the "rest of the story".

The gentleman complied with the officer and put his weapon in the back of his truck and stepped away. He stepped away and was no longer a threat. Making him go prone was overkill IMO.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1366 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
You don't pull a gun and use it as a threat or intimidation as they'll call your bluff.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
DISGUSTING!

Posts: 2833 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
You don't pull a gun and use it as a threat or intimidation as they'll call your bluff.

I’m more in this camp, can’t see it going well once out of the truck. The easiest answer is categorizing the whole event as something to avoid. I can see that construed as ‘giving in’ though.

The Antifa agitators are committing crimes with no consequence.

It sounds like he was detained then released.

Posts: 6170 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
The dude wasn't even a part of the rally.
Wrong place, wrong time, he was on his way home from the store.

And yes, his truck always looks like that 24/7.
Though he had been warned by friends that something like this could happen.
His truck is being fixed and all patriotic symbols are being removed to avoid offending the shit birds.

Posts: 1482 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m going to do some victim blaming. If you see these asshole down the street why would you drive past them. Turn around and go a block out of your way. His vehicle is not quite low profile. He was asking for attention and got it from the wrong people. If you don’t know what those pukes are capable of your a true idiot.

Posts: 5424 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Man released, was not arrested but detained
quote:
On Sunday, March 28, 2021, events were held by two separate groups intending to meet at the state capitol grounds. The Oregon State Police along with our partner agencies the Salem Police Department and the Marion County Sheriff’s Office were actively monitoring the protests.

The first event billed as the Freedom Rally appeared on social media streams in February. A second event appeared soon after, named Fascist Free 503, indicating a counter response to the Freedom Rally. Social media posts connected to the group indicated their intention to prevent the Freedom Rally caravan from meeting at the state capitol.

The following individuals were arrested and lodged at the Marion County Correctional Facility on charges related to criminal activity during today’s event:

Andrew Alan Foy, age 34: Disorderly conduct in the second degree and criminal trespass in the second degree
Nathan McFarland, age 33: Disorderly conduct in the second degree
Anthony Villaneda, age 18: Unlawful pointing of a laser, five counts
William Lloyd Isham, age 34: Interfering with Police Officer
These are open criminal cases and will continue to be investigated. Anyone with information related to these incidents or any other criminal acts which took place today, March 28, 2021, are encouraged to contact the Salem Police Department tips line at 503-588-8477.

The Oregon State Police would also like to clarify misinformation regarding the circumstances around the man who was detained after displaying a firearm.

The person in the photo was the victim of extensive damage to his vehicle. When he stopped to assess the damage, he was assaulted with pepper spray. After being assaulted with pepper spray, the person pulled a handgun from his waistband to defend himself. He did not point the weapon at anyone and dropped it when ordered to do so by Law Enforcement. This person has a valid concealed handgun license. This person was detained, interviewed and then released. Reports will be forwarded to the Marion County District Attorney’s Office for review.

Remains to be seen if he gets charged by Marion County.
Whatever the outcome, this is the makings of the Oregon law enforcement and justice departments either not asserting themselves or, playing sides. They created the situation which has resulted in normal, everyday, tax paying citizens, getting harassed and assaulted with impunity by those who not only disagree with them, but have openly proclaimed their advocacy of violence and destruction for their causes; in short upending the social and political order which currently exists. Sounds like terrorism to me.

Posts: 14663 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Not NEARLY enough that he was released.

WTF is this "reports forward to DA for review" shit? Case against him should be completely dropped, let alone not detained in the first place. Whether he had a valid permit or not is BS - he was being approached by multiple people with batons and pepper spray.

And while others were arrested, what about the people that broke his window, pepper sprayed him and approached him with batons? Where the fuck were the LEO's then?

LEOs here - either prevent / stop this shit or stay the fuck out when people defend themselves.

So tired of these antifa fucks being treated special.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12736 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:

^^^^

True. If you feel threatened enough to draw your gun, then use it.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post