SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Scottevest CEO says Fox News Viewers are idiots
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scottevest CEO says Fox News Viewers are idiots Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I sent an Email too. Keep em coming! :-)

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Email sent! And I would have considered a purchase, went to the website to look after viewing an ad.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2044 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Incredibly stupid thing to do and, though they may not care, cost them two sales from me.

Yep, Para, I sent them an email. Hope they get a lot of them.

As noted by a previous poster, he's still apparently the owner so "stepping down" is pretty much baloney.

Bob

Posts: 1598 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Sent an e mail. What an idiot.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
When I saw the ads I thought the vest was aimed at the CCW holder and thought it might be a good idea for some, I had entertained the idea of trying one for my wife,that won't ever happen now!

Posts: 4653 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I've not been a potential customer because I don't carry that much technology, but it amazes me that a retail mogul would be that stupid.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 27017 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
sent

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53341 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
e-mail sent this evening.

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6455 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
got a canned response back this afternoon from Dom Cooper

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53341 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Email sent about 2 minutes ago. Screw 'em.

ETA: I got my canned response and decided to reply to that as well. Double penetration screw 'em.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7132 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
I actually had a tab open on their website for two days on my phone last week, intending to research a bit and see if there was anything I wanted to buy.

Fuck 'em.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11459 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

Me too.

Posts: 27017 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The canned response:

quote:
Dom Cooper replied:

The recent offensive and inexcusable social media post by Scott Jordan does not reflect the views of SCOTTeVEST. In 2017, Mr. Jordan stepped down from the management of SCOTTeVEST and he is not involved in our daily operations.

We are extremely sorry for his unacceptable comments. Mr. Jordan’s post was impulsive and inappropriate for too many reasons to list, and rightfully offended so many people.

We strongly disagree with the views expressed by Mr. Jordan.
Dom Cooper

Director of Customer Service

JAN 20, 2018 | 07:24AM MST
Original message
SIG2340 wrote:

I'd never heard of you or your product, but now that I have _____ ____.

Fill in the blanks, you fucking idiot.

Sent from my iPad

I bet ol' Dom wants to kick Jordan's ass.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31534 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, here ya go, Dome, Dim, Dom, whatever...

Posts: 108020 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

Got the same canned response and wrote back that it was not very persuasive. I did add, however, that maybe it was because I was a "f***ing idiot". Big Grin

“Civilization is not inherited; it has to be learned and earned by each generation anew; if the transmission should be interrupted for one century, civilization would die, and we should be savages again." - Will Durant

Posts: 6455 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
I just sent mine. I told them no purchases from me, and anyone I can talk to. Oh, and I hoped they would go bankrupt.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
The canned response:

quote:
Dom Cooper replied:

The recent offensive and inexcusable social media post by Scott Jordan does not reflect the views of SCOTTeVEST. In 2017, Mr. Jordan stepped down from the management of SCOTTeVEST and he is not involved in our daily operations.

We are extremely sorry for his unacceptable comments. Mr. Jordan’s post was impulsive and inappropriate for too many reasons to list, and rightfully offended so many people.

We strongly disagree with the views expressed by Mr. Jordan.
Dom Cooper

Director of Customer Service
I received exactly the same response from Dom Cooper.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30865 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Dome's a peach

Posts: 108020 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingfoot
posted Hide Post
I sent them an email, I hope they feel the pain.

Posts: 1845 | Location: Peachtree City, GA | Registered: January 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post