SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Scottevest CEO says Fox News Viewers are idiots
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scottevest CEO says Fox News Viewers are idiots Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Yeah, who's the fucking idiot, now?
Apology? Too late, you fucking moron.

I just explained that to him in an email to the company. Wink

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spokane228:
From the company website:

“The recent offensive and inexcusable social media post by Scott Jordan does not reflect the views of SCOTTeVEST. In 2017, Mr. Jordan stepped down from the management of SCOTTeVEST and he is not involved in our daily operations.

We are extremely sorry for his unacceptable comments. Mr. Jordan’s post was impulsive and inappropriate for too many reasons to list, and rightfully offended so many people.

We strongly disagree with the views expressed by Mr. Jordan.”

Link

And they think we'll be such gullible idiots that we'll believe them.

He still owns the company.

Fuck 'em.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17486 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Click the link and send them an email sales@scottevest.com

Phone number: 866-909-8378

Posts: 108032 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I sent them an email.

I sent FOX and e-mail - since he just insulted their entire viewer base I suggest it would be hypocritical to carry the Ad.

Where did you send Fox your comments? I'd like to share my thoughts with them.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17486 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
quote:
I sent them an email.

I sent FOX and e-mail - since he just insulted their entire viewer base I suggest it would be hypocritical to carry the Ad.

Several to reference:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2...1/28/contact-us.html

General FOX News Channel E-Mail Addresses
Viewer Services
Viewerservices@foxnews.com

Viewer Services

FOX News Channel Comments
Comments@foxnews.com

FOXNews.com Comments (website)
Foxnewsonline@foxnews.com

Question of the Day
Respond to the FOX News question of the day.
foxfeedback@foxnews.com

FOX News Channel Show E-Mail Addresses
After Hours
Afterhours@foxnews.com

At Large with Geraldo Rivera
Atlarge@foxnews.com

Beyond the News
Beyondthenews@foxnews.com

Bulls & Bears
Bullsandbears@foxnews.com

Cashin' In
Cash@foxnews.com

Cavuto on Business
Cavuto@foxnews.com

Forbes on FOX
Forbes@foxnews.com

FOX & Friends
Friends@foxnews.com

FOX Magazine
Foxmagazine@foxnews.com

FOX News Live
Comments@foxnews.com

FOX News Live Weekend Edition
Comments@foxnews.com

FOX News Sunday
FNS@foxnews.com

FOX News Watch
Newswatch@foxnews.com FOX Report with Shepard Smith
Foxreport@foxnews.com

FOX Wire with Rita Cosby
Foxwire@foxnews.com

Hannity & Colmes
Sean Hannity
Hannity@foxnews.com

Hannity & Colmes
Alan Colmes
Colmes@foxnews.com

On the Record with Greta
Ontherecord@foxnews.com

Special Report with Brit Hume
Special@foxnews.com

Studio B with Shepard Smith
Studiob@foxnews.com

The Beltway Boys
Beltway@foxnews.com

The Big Story with John Gibson
Myword@foxnews.com

The O'Reilly Factor
Oreilly@foxnews.com

War Stories
Warstories@foxnews.com

Your World with Neil Cavuto
Cavuto@foxnews.com

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4598 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
With any luck, maybe we the "idiots" will see this idiot fall flat on his face and go belly up.

Posts: 6940 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
I saw this guy on Shark Tank some time ago pitching the vest. Even then he came across to me as a serious asshole.

Turns out I was right, I guess. Smile

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green Mountain Boy
Picture of Jus228
posted Hide Post
Never heard of the brand so it's certainly something I can continue to live without.

!~God Bless the U.S. Military~!

If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off

Light travels faster than sound, this is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Posts: 5563 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
quote:
I sent them an email.

Several to reference:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2...1/28/contact-us.html

Viewer Services

Viewer Services

FOX News Channel Comments
Comments@foxnews.com

FOXNews.com Comments (website)
Foxnewsonline@foxnews.com

Question of the Day
Respond to the FOX News question of the day.
foxfeedback@foxnews.com

FOX News Channel Show E-Mail Addresses
After Hours
Afterhours@foxnews.com

At Large with Geraldo Rivera
Atlarge@foxnews.com

Beyond the News
Beyondthenews@foxnews.com

Bulls & Bears
Bullsandbears@foxnews.com

Cashin' In
Cash@foxnews.com

Cavuto on Business
Cavuto@foxnews.com

It’s a bit out of date.

quote:

Published January 28, 2003

Maybe someone should e-mail them to update the list. Or maybe e-mail is so last decade.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Seems this mutton head, the Photoschmucket CEO and the NFL are suffering from the same fecality...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29778 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a moron.

If he was smart his reply would have been, 'oh, we like advertising on Fox News because they have such a loyal viewer base. They really like to support the advertisers of the network.'

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
This guy was a dick on Shark Tank.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Click the link and send them an email sales@scottevest.com

Phone number: 866-909-8378

Just sent them an email. Being an apparent idiot, I’m glad I could figure out how to do that.

Posts: 2343 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Email sent, in between drooling on myself and licking windows.

Posts: 2485 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched Fox News in years, but this guy is an idiot.

Hope he gets the AIDS.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Being that stupid, and an asshole, should hurt.

Posts: 1354 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spokane228:
From the company website:

“The recent offensive and inexcusable social media post by Scott Jordan does not reflect the views of SCOTTeVEST. In 2017, Mr. Jordan stepped down from the management of SCOTTeVEST and he is not involved in our daily operations

Link

Ya, he stepped down from management and daily operations. Now he is only the Founder and major stockholder.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
email sent:

TO: Sales@Scottvest.com
Subj: A comment on the intelligence of your buyers

I wanted to thank your founder for his comments on the IQs of your buyers. It's always good to get a heads-up.
I live in NW Washington, vests are a sartorial staple here. I have vests by Columbia, Powder River, Copper River, Stilson, Orvis, 5.11, L.L. Bean, Patagonia; I've browsed your website and thought you had some pretty cool stuff. Can't have too many vests.
So thanks for the profile of your preferred customers. Since I am not a fuckin' idiot I'll stick to vests that guys like me buy.
And since I have a helpful streak, I have about a dozen blind copies with this ms. since I know a lot of men who wear vests and aren't fuckin' idiots and don't meet your preferred demo. And of course I'll pop it onto my internet hangout too, your welcome.

Posts: 6426 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Geez, what a moron.

Is it alien mind rays causing people to all-of-a-sudden get so blazingly moronic?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Email sent yeah they want us to believe he stepped down.....he still is making money since he is the owner of the company.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4862 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post