SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Scottevest CEO says Fox News Viewers are idiots
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scottevest CEO says Fox News Viewers are idiots Login/Join 
posted
I was thinking about getting one...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.co...lible-fcking-idiots/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yeah, who's the fucking idiot, now?
Apology? Too late, you fucking moron.

Q

Posts: 26712 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by matai:
I was thinking about getting one...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.co...lible-fcking-idiots/

I have two of their vests, both "Lightweight" models. Cool number of pockets and they don't scream "safari!"--- which was a big selling point for me--- but they both started coming apart in their second season of wear.

This little eruption isn't making me warm & fuzzy about trying a third.

Posts: 2485 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Scottevest

I don't know what this is, but I now know I don't want it.

Curiously, I watch Fox News and Fox Business and can't remember seeing its commercials.

Posts: 28100 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
sales@scottevest.com

I just sent them a little note letting them know I'm concerned about the statement made by their CEO.

I suggest you all do the same.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4936 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Um...

I think I'm too stupid to find my wallet.

No sale.

God, what a fucktard.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17486 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Personal opinion....Stupid product made and marketed by an even stupider man, given these comments.

I never considered buying one, and with these remarks, I'll make sure any friends and/or coworkers that might be inclined to buy one know exactly what this man thinks of them.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Not the best idea to call the people sitting next to you on the chairlift “fucking idiots”.

“I dunno what happened, he just fell off the chair....”

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent them an email.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16180 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I never liked Scottevest, their products are a gimmick and their quality was pretty low. This just reinforces things.

Posts: 14769 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I sent them an email.

I sent FOX and e-mail - since he just insulted their entire viewer base I suggest it would be hypocritical to carry the Ad.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4598 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
quote:
Scottevest

I don't know what this is, but I now know I don't want it.

Curiously, I watch Fox News and Fox Business and can't remember seeing its commercials.
Me, neither. The way it's written, "Scott eVest", made me think it had something to do with Scottrade.

Posts: 5768 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
I've bought a windbreaker type jacket from them but I wasn't impressed with the quality or style of it. Plus, as I've gotten fatter they apparently don't want people of my size as customers since they don't offer big enough sizes. That may just be a personal gripe though.

Posts: 3412 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108019 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I emailed them, too.

Doubt that numb-nuts even cares whether he insulted a rather large percentage of his potential customer base.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25647 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
"All who are prudent act with knowledge but a fool exposes his folly" Proverbs 13:16

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3814 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the company website:

“The recent offensive and inexcusable social media post by Scott Jordan does not reflect the views of SCOTTeVEST. In 2017, Mr. Jordan stepped down from the management of SCOTTeVEST and he is not involved in our daily operations.

We are extremely sorry for his unacceptable comments. Mr. Jordan’s post was impulsive and inappropriate for too many reasons to list, and rightfully offended so many people.

We strongly disagree with the views expressed by Mr. Jordan.”

Link

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
Yet his wife is still listed as an employee.

Posts: 6378 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by florida boy:
"All who are prudent act with knowledge but a fool exposes his folly" Proverbs 13:16

Right.

It's never a good idea to insult your customers, no matter where they get the news!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24243 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Click the link and send them an email sales@scottevest.com

Posts: 108019 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post