SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do you remember your first post on Sig Forum?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you remember your first post on Sig Forum? Login/Join 
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Are you shitting me? Let me tell you what I did today I traveled ten miles to finish work on a threshold. Came back to the motorhome, to find out I left my Milwaukee fuel hammer drill in the garage, so I traveled back to pick up what I left there.....and you are asking me if I remember my first post here nine years ago! David Roll Eyes Eek Haha very funny.

I do remember why I joined. I had just bought my first Sig a 239sas two tone with SRT. I wanted to learn more. This opened up myself to a new level of knowledge, humor, and family.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
I asked about the differences between a P228 and a 9mm P229. Later I found out while there are minor technical differences, in practical use there is no real difference. While I know that is not believed by some who worship the P228, as if the design were handed down by God to Moses, along with the 10 commandments, I have enough experience with both to know the real deal.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I joined the old S&W Forum and this one just about the same time as I remember. When Para left the S&W Forum things just weren't the same so I drifted away from there and spent much more time here. At the time I had a Sig 220.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5039 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I do not remember anymore unfortunately

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
18 years ago (I originally joined in Dec of 2000 but had to sign up for another account when the server crashed). I was ready to purchase my first pistol. I had narrowed down my choices to a 1911 since I was familiar with them from the military and a Sig P220. I was searching for information on the P220 since I had never handled one before. I joined the forum and asked about opinions on it. I ended up buying the P-220 and still have it. Still my favorite pistol as well.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post