SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Hampshire GOP Senate nominee Bolduc pivots after win, says 2020 election 'not stolen'
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Hampshire GOP Senate nominee Bolduc pivots after win, says 2020 election 'not stolen' Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And to add to your great post, Trump earned 11 million MORE votes in 2020 than his win in 2016.

So basically, he never lost votes, everyone who voted for him in 2016 did so again in 2020, plus 11 million more leaped on to the bandwagon.

This alone obliterates the moronic narrative that Trump drove supporters away in 2020.

And yes, both Obama and Trump were rock stars in their campaigns, drawing tens of thousands to their rallies. We're talking huge enthusiasm, word of mouth. And all Pedo Pete could do is get maybe a few dozen to his:

This is the guy who "earned" 84 million votes, the most in U.S. history Roll Eyes

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prj:
Right. Millions of people across the nation in districts large and small, and including your neighbors and community members, are "cowed" or "in on it".
“It’s not the people who vote that count, it’s the people who count the votes.” - Joseph Stalin

I'm not saying it did happen this way, but working in tech for the past 20 years, I assure you, virtually all of this vote fraud could have occurred within the bounds of the Dominion Software that to date has never been evaluated. A group of independent programmers and analysts could have confirmed the integrity of the Dominion base code in a manner of a couple weeks, but were prevented from doing so. That would have set aside the concerns of millions of people. So why didn't it happen when the election of a US president came into serious question?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
I'm not saying it did happen this way, but working in tech for the past 20 years, I assure you, virtually all of this vote fraud could have occurred within the bounds of the Dominion Software that to date has never been evaluated. A group of independent programmers and analysts could have confirmed the integrity of the Dominion base code in a manner of a couple weeks, but were prevented from doing so. That would have set aside the concerns of millions of people. So why didn't it happen when the election of a US president came into serious question?

Because no evidence was ever presented to an election official, judge, LEO or anyone in a position of power that convinced them there was a problem with the machines? Expect that more info will come out due to lawsuits filed by Dominion, of course, but even Sydney Powell's attorneys have stated that no one would take her seriously when she made her claims.

And appended, your position on the vote totals brings into question every other "assurance" you've written above.

Posts: 73 | Registered: February 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Because no evidence was ever presented....
~84 million votes should have been enough for a candidate as woefully lacking as one Joe Biden. Given the split in this country there should have been a complete and total independent review of every major aspect of this election to try and put election concerns to bed and help mitigate the split in this country.

And when push comes to shove Dominion will walk from any lawsuit they've filed. To pursue such a case would require full disclosure for the plaintiff to the defense, something Dominion will never allow. Though a full two years later, I would not trust the code Dominion would submit for review at this point anyway. This case will go nowhere.

Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My state, Wisconsin, audited the 2020 election, just as it has done for as long as I can remember. Doesn't Florida audit its results as well? Does FL use Dominion systems? WI does, but not in Milwaukee or Madison. Are you looking for some other sort of "independent review", like in AZ or similar?

Fair enough, Dominion may walk away from the lawsuit some 2 years in. But that won't matter to you because you wouldn't trust the verdict anyway.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
My state, Wisconsin

Funny, your state had some of the most egregious "departures from previous voting protocols". Your State Supreme Court RECENTLY ruled that Mark Zuckerberg's actions during the 2020 election were illegal. Imagine- a private citizen billionaire spending millions to influence an election. He spent millions of his own money to send his people there to facilitate illegal voting methods, namely the street drop boxes for anybody to drop off paper ballots, again, recently ruled illegal by the court.

No accountability, no way to monitor who drops off ballots, how many, no use of I.D. There had been reports of individuals stuffing handfuls of ballots into the boxes, photos taken, yet no one gave a shit.

And BTW, Trump won Wisconsin in 2016 and Biden got it in 2020.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16676 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
My state, Wisconsin, audited the 2020 election, just as it has done for as long as I can remember. Doesn't Florida audit its results as well? Does FL use Dominion systems? WI does, but not in Milwaukee or Madison. Are you looking for some other sort of "independent review", like in AZ or similar?
Florida operates under voter ID laws and has good control over absentee ballots. Florida was not an issue in the last election.

As to auditing systems, I work in the banking & investment technology sector. We couldn't install a single piece of software anywhere that wasn't totally trustworthy. The moment people had doubts about any banking system software, all hell would break lose and the Fed's would be inhabiting the corporate headquarters of that banking software company crawling into every orifice. But somehow, election software is treated differently? Total BS.
quote:
Fair enough, Dominion may walk away from the lawsuit some 2 years in. But that won't matter to you because you wouldn't trust the verdict anyway.
If police or any other party to a crime had unlimited access to the crime scene for two years, allowing them to remove or add evidence to the equation, no I wouldn't trust that environment on any level. Dominion or any other election software company should have their software audited and verified prior to an election and then placed under the custody of a certified independent third party for the duration of the election to guarantee for the public (whatever side of the aisle you fall on) that nothing could have been tampered with. That is what I would trust.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Your State Supreme Court RECENTLY ruled that Mark Zuckerberg's actions during the 2020 election were illegal.

No, that is incorrect. SCoWI recently ruled that drop boxes are illegal. They explicitly allowed them during the 2020 election as guidance had been delivered by the WEC to Muni Clerks, and votes were made in good conscience using them. They also made clear there was nothing illegal about "Zuckerbucks". Note that SCoWI is 6-3 Con-Lib.

Voters are required to show ID to vote in WI, and have been for years. Exceptions are explicitly spelled out, and may have been expanded during COVID to include those "indefinitely confined". Most voters have ID on file with Election Commissions.

quote:
There had been reports of individuals stuffing handfuls of ballots into the boxes, photos taken, yet no one gave a shit.

There have "been reports" of many things. See Guiliani or Powell for ample evidence. I've seen none of these "reports", and guess that, were they true and provable, I would have seen something. A Circuit Judge or similar recently ruled that a voter must return their own ballot to the Clerk. This was quickly stricken down after suit was filed by a group of disabled persons, but limits on who can return ballots remained in place.

Finally, guidance is given by the WI Election Commission (WEC). Its comprised of 3 R appointees and 3 D appointees. Yes, designed to gridlock or not pass much. All guidance received approval from this bipartisan commish, and little or none was opposed prior to the election in 2020. Certainly, none of the significantly majority Republican Assembly and Senate question their own races.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Florida operates under voter ID laws and has good control over absentee ballots. Florida was not an issue in the last election.

Wisconsin operates under voter ID laws and has good control over absentee ballots. Wisconsin was not an issue in the last election except for a select few who don't like the results, can't find wrongdoing, and won't accept any evidence of audits, etc...

Does Florida use Dominion machines? Do you not even know or care because the results were those you wanted? I just googled the damn question myself. Yes, FL uses Dominion Systems in 18 counties.

Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

No, that is incorrect. SCoWI recently ruled that drop boxes are illegal. They explicitly allowed them during the 2020 election as guidance had been delivered by the WEC to Muni Clerks, and votes were made in good conscience using them. They also made clear there was nothing illegal about "Zuckerbucks".

Incorrect. Zuckerberg's contributions were illegal, violating Wisconsin election statutes which prohibits election bribery, and of course financing the drop boxes. Face it, Wisconsin was dirty as shit in a hole, and you won't even admit it.

https://thefederalist.com/2022...consin-bribery-laws/

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Here's a link to the WI Special Counsel's report re: the 2020 election --> https://legis.wisconsin.gov/as...d-interim-report.pdf

It identifies numerous unlawful actions by the WEC (Wisconsin Elections Commission) during affecting the integrity of the 2020 Election!

Even the Table of Contents is alarming...

Chapter 1: The Center for Tech and Civic Life’s $8,800,000 Zuckerberg Plan Grant with the Cities of Milwaukee, Madison, Racine, Kenosha and Green Bay (the Zuckerberg 5 Cities) Facially Violates Wisconsin Law Prohibiting Election Bribery.
Chapter 2: The Motive for These Grants Was Impermissible and Partisan Get Out the Vote Efforts (GOTV).
Chapter 3: Government Oversight Has Been Obstructed by Governmental and Outside Corporate Collusion.
Chapter 4: This Collusion and Entanglement Also Caused a Host of Questionable Actions by the Zuckerberg Five.
Chapter 5: Corporate Legal Defense to Facilitate Obstruction Might Violate the Wisconsin Ethics Code.
Chapter 6: Wisconsin Election Officials’ Widespread Use of Absentee Ballot Drop Boxes Facially Violated Wisconsin Law.
Chapter 7: The Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) Unlawfully Directed Clerks to Violate Rules Protecting Nursing Home Residents, Resulting in a 100% Voting Rate in Many Nursing Homes in 2020, Including Many Ineligible Voters.
Chapter 8: WEC Also Unlawfully Encouraged Evasion of Ballot Security Measures Related to “Indefinitely Confined” Voters at the Behest of Outside Corporations.
Chapter 9: Wards Under Guardianship Orders (and Legally Prohibited from Voting) Voted Unimpeded by Wisconsin’s Election Officials as They Are Not Recorded in the WisVote Voter Database, Even Though the Circuit Courts Have This Information.
Chapter 10: Non-citizens Voted Unimpeded by Wisconsin’s Election Officials as They Are Not Recorded in the WisVote Voter Database, Even Though Wisconsin Law Requires Citizenship to Vote.
Chapter 11: Milwaukee, Madison, Racine, Kenosha, and Green Bay Election Officials May Have Violated the Federal and Wisconsin Equal Protection Clauses by Not Treating All Voters Equal in the Same Election.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Why the hell is Dominion's software not open source anyway? Any voting machine used for elections should have its software completely open and available to the public. Why the hell does it need to be proprietary? All it requires is a simple software code that any first year programmer could write.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Incorrect. Zuckerberg's contributions were illegal, violating Wisconsin election statutes which prohibits election bribery, and of course financing the drop boxes. Face it, Wisconsin was dirty as shit in a hole, and you won't even admit it.

The contributions have not been ruled illegal in court, nor statutorily barred by the Legislature. They were even explicitly NOT ruled illegal by SCoWI.

The Federalist neither writes nor passes law in WI. Perhaps we'll never even be able to agree on this simple fact.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Here's a link to the WI Special Counsel's report re: the 2020 election --> https://legis.wisconsin.gov/as...d-interim-report.pdf

Colloquially known as the Gableman report, I don't believe a final has or will be issued. He was fired by the Republican Leader of the Assembly for gross incompetence. Read the news on Vos firing that guy who was widely and bipartisan-ly believed to be a clown. Even Chapter headers were factually wrong, specifically Chapt. 7 and 100% turnout.

This has gone far afield of the thread title. My apologies for the veer and it can move back to NH.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Why the hell is Dominion's software not open source anyway? Any voting machine used for elections should have its software completely open and available to the public. Why the hell does it need to be proprietary? All it requires is a simple software code that any first year programmer could write.

That right there is the big and by far most important question. To date there has not been a satisfactory answer. Until there is a 3rd party review of dominion source code, specifically how and when it makes network connections, I will be a very big skeptic of the 2020 results. Unbelievable that hasn't happened, it would take a month at most. As far as moderates and independents that will be turned off by the accusations, well, fuck'em. There is no placating idiots that prefer to remain ignorant.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
All of the people and agencies designed to ensure election integrity are either:
A. Cowed in silence
B. In on the fraud

Right. Millions of people across the nation in districts large and small, and including your neighbors and community members, are "cowed" or "in on it".

Just so there's no question, you've been spewing this bilge since Jan. 6, 2021...
quote:
Originally posted by prj in the Trump Thread:
Again, you can think that millions of people are in on some grand conspiracy, or you can look in the mirror and read this page noting the completely anti-democratic and treasonous suggestions herein, and think that you're right.

History won't judge you're position kindly.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...110083874#4110083874

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Just so there's no question, you've been spewing this bilge since Jan. 6, 2021...

Thank You. Smile

Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Record number of votes must suggest something was afoot. Size of rallies must suggest something was afoot. Proprietary code must suggest something was afoot. If Sidney Powell said it well something must be afoot.

For the sake of argument I’ll stipulate to the above. There must be tons of evidence out there just waiting to be stumbled upon. We are coming up on almost two years now. Millions of fraudulent votes can’t be that hard to find or prove.

Posts: 7521 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does Florida use Dominion machines? Do you not even know or care because the results were those you wanted? I just googled the damn question myself. Yes, FL uses Dominion Systems in 18 counties.
You appear to be a bit 'thick' on this topic. The particular software vendor is almost irrelevant in this equation. 'All' election software, regardless provider, state or political majority, should be reviewed and certified prior to the first votes ever being processed. End of story. Nothing short of that will ever guarantee the accuracy and integrity of election results, and the fact that no one is pushing for that outcome is utterly disgusting.

Ultimately, the entire election in 2020 hinged on Pennsylvania where there were so many irregularities and documented violations of state election law that every aspect and process associated with that state should have been fully independently audited and certified.

Just a note. This is the last post I'm going to make on this topic given we've taken this thread way off the subject the Op originally posted.

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeNH:
Same for every fool who thinks Trump stands a chance in 2024. His objectives and achievements in office were things I support, but he can't work with others and is therefore a shit leader.

Donald J. Trump was absolutely the best conservative POTUS in my lifetime. Better than Reagan.

He was fucking robbed in 2020. Trump received more votes than any other POTUS before him, including Obama's landmark run in 2008.

Was he the best conservative when he said he’d be open to a suppressor ban or when he supported the ban on bump stocks?

Posts: 2189 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post