SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Hampshire GOP Senate nominee Bolduc pivots after win, says 2020 election 'not stolen'
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Hampshire GOP Senate nominee Bolduc pivots after win, says 2020 election 'not stolen' Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I just love 2020 election theft deniers. Talk about ostriches with their heads buried deep in the sand. Eek

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
Okay. I get that point now. Rigged from the aspect that the media is overtly pulling, planning, and strategizing on the behalf of one side.

Yes, but the media was just a small part of it. Normal election processes and safeguards were completely thrown out the window. Millions of ballots just mailed out indiscriminately, no chain of custody, ballots arriving after election day and counted, for chrissakes, at least one State completely violated their own state Constitution. Never in the history of US Presidential elections has an election been undertaken in such a manner. And the other side would have you believe it was the most secure election in history!

Yes, even totally discounting the fraud that seems obvious to me had happened, the election was rigged in a way that almost guaranteed the democrat would win.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
I still can't get a grasp on what the general thought is here on this subject. You explain its one thing, and I agree with that. But, now its much more than that. Which I imagine has been litigated already. So, we are back to three options I posed almost a year ago. 1. Improve and hone our messaging and candidates so we win even past the margin of fraud. 2. Devise a system that eliminates fraud the next time we have the power to do so. But, if what many here are saying is true the right should never win another election. 3. Learn to cheat better than our opponents.

Now if you buy the rhetoric that the Democrats are tearing down this nation, and the survival of this country is at stake you have to be willing to do something past the point of beating a dead horse. What is that? What needs to be done? We have to insist our politicians do it to get elected. Right now our politicians have created the system (swamp) they want, and they're putting loads of cash in their pockets right now. They're not going to change it. Change is up to us.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
You can’t effect change if you ignore it. The only effective solution is to shine a light on corruption and fraud. It sure seems like that is exactly what Trump and his supporters are trying to do. Look at the amount of resistance that simple straight forward solutions like requiring ID to vote generate. Any reasoning person has to understand why a certain segment of the electorate don’t what voter ID.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1492 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Require voter ID. I agree. It used to be here in Colorado I had to show up at my precinct. Step up to the counter and show my ID. The election worker opened up a huge computer printout list. Found my name. Crossed it off, and handed me a ballot. I'm perfectly willing to go back to that so shore up election integrity. This ladies and gentlemen is a big one. This one thing would clean up a multitude of shit. That's one.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Rigged from the aspect that the media is overtly pulling, planning, and strategizing on the behalf of one side.
Specifically I agree.

Not stolen because of preplanned election ballot tampering, harvesting, or box stuffing. If that happened it has not been proven at least to my satisfaction.

How are you going to prove it if we are not allowed (by media) to talk about it? ... let alone an actual investigation.
They want to simply dismiss as sour grapes which is very short sided.
Eek

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Here is one gripe I've never understood. The major/legacy media has been shriveling in viewership for decades. They went from a 30 million viewers of the nightly news down to hardly 5 million if you add up all the venues. Most people understand who and what the media is and ignore them accordingly. If you waiting for the media to prove it you're in for a long wait. There is always an excuse for a politician not to deliver.

What to do? Understand the right seats judges too. Target a judge that gives you the best option for a fair shake and file in their court. You lobby your local politicians to change the election laws to shore up credibility. There's two right off the top of my head.

Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
quote:
Rigged from the aspect that the media is overtly pulling, planning, and strategizing on the behalf of one side.
Specifically I agree.

Not stolen because of preplanned election ballot tampering, harvesting, or box stuffing. If that happened it has not been proven at least to my satisfaction.

How are you going to prove it if we are not allowed (by media) to talk about it? ... let alone an actual investigation.
Eek

All of the people and agencies designed to ensure election integrity are either:
A. Cowed in silence
B. In on the fraud

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Eek

One of my wife's relatives back in 2021 stated that there was no fraud because - 1) the media did not find any fraud 2) the courts did not rule there was any fraud.

And many in America, maybe some in this forum, follow this paradigm of thought.

Another anecdote from 2020- the states that stopped the count on election night and were days late with final tallies; Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Wisconsin - all of these states went with Trump in 2016, and all went to Biden in 2020.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
This is a major reason I despise politicians. They are lying scumbags, both left and right. Right after the primary win, this guy stuck his finger into the wind and changed his tune to appeal to the general voters.

https://justthenews.com/politi...s-after-win-say-2020

New Hampshire GOP Senate nominee Bolduc pivots after win, says 2020 election 'not stolen'
Just last month, Bolduc said he signed a letter with 120 other generals and admirals saying Trump won the election.

By Joseph Weber
Updated: September 16, 2022 - 4:58pm

New Hampshire GOP Senate candidate Don Bolduc on Thursday, a little more than a day after he won the state party nomination, changed his views on the 2020 presidential election, saying it was "not stolen."

Bolduc, a retired Army brigadier general who faces incumbent Democrat Sen. Maggie Hassan in November, made the comment on the Fox News Channel – in an apparent attempt to move from his pro-Trump primary campaign platform to one more acceptable to general election voters.

Bolduc said he changed his position after having talked with a lot of New Hampshire voters and having "done a lot of research on this," according to CNN.

"I've come to the conclusion, and I want to be definitive on this: The election was not stolen," he said.

Still, Bolduc, who was not endorsed by former President Trump, who continues to argue he lost reelection because of widespread voting irregularities, says he continue to believes there was voter fraud in 2020.

"Elections have consequences and, unfortunately, President Biden is the legitimate president of this country."

Bolduc said as recently as last month, in a primary debate, "I signed a letter with 120 other generals and admirals saying Trump won the election, and damn it, I stand by" it, CNN also reports.

Guess you're buying in to the Democrat's program. They spent millions to influence the primaries. Except that they didn't expect the people in the state weren't following their lead. The GOP wanted their guy and have done what they can to downplay the others.

I don't care what happened in 2020. It's over. Nothing is going to be overturned. Or should he spend the next six weeks campaigning on something that will not get him in office. Or maybe discuss the economy, immigration and other areas much more important.

Today the effort is to get the Democrats out.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, there’s a leader who spent two years preparing his state for 2020, who fought the Democrats at every turn and dismantled one of the most prolific voter fraud operations outside of Chicago, and who easily carried his state for Trump in 2020.

Trump may very well have been the best choice for America in 2016 (spoiler: he was BY FAR, and we owe him for that), as well as 2020. It is not unreasonable to believe that he has served as the battering ram to break down the door, and now we need a different sort of leader to take the castle.

I’m 100% behind Trump if he runs in 2024, but I strongly prefer Desantis.

Posts: 2320 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This conversation reminds me of something Rush used to say, something to the effect of the book titled "Great Moderates in History" was the thinnest book in the library. Wars are won, frontiers conquered, and new obstacles overcome due to the extreme people, not moderates.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
That may be true, but moderates vote.

Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
I don’t think anyone is talking about nominating some milquetoast “moderate” for an election.

Rush would have been better served to study Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, William the Conqueror, George Washington, Ulysses Grant etc. All famous leaders that were able to harness the “extreme” elements in their nature, but also work with the system they were part of to achieve results.

History is littered with people that were too extreme to achieve much. It requires judicious application of that “extreme” nature to actually make an impact.

Desantis is far from a moderate.

Posts: 2320 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:

And you seem to be suggesting that moderates are defined by the latest MSM narrative. You agree that voter ID works. That is currently an extremist view. We are regularly schooled that it is a voter suppression tactic. Freedom of speech is currently an extremist issue. Bearing arms is too.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1492 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
All of the people and agencies designed to ensure election integrity are either:
A. Cowed in silence
B. In on the fraud

Right. Millions of people across the nation in districts large and small, and including your neighbors and community members, are "cowed" or "in on it".

Posts: 72 | Registered: February 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Your Lincoln Project type chiding has totally caused me to see the absurdity in my previous statement. Totally seeing the 2020 electoral results as legit now. Yep double plus legit. Roll Eyes

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:

Oh Puhlease …

Name three. lol Razz

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rscalzo:
Today the effort is to get the Democrats out.

^^ Lose sight of this, and the next two years will suck worse than the past two.

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
I still can't get a grasp on what the general thought is here on this subject.
How about this for simplicity. They claim Biden got ~84 million votes versus Trump's ~72 million, both record numbers. Barry Obama, you know, the second coming of Christ on Earth for liberals, garnered 68 million votes at the absolute height of his notoriety. Trump and Obama were both exceptionally well known throughout the entire US and both commanded huge support, so their election day vote totals make some sort of sense. Biden was never president and never garnered even a percentage of the notoriety that both Trump and Obama did. I feel fairly confident in asserting that there were not ~84 million registered voters in the US on election day who even knew who Joe Biden was. Its utterly laughable and absurd to suggest this drooling, incontinent, retard, who hid in a basement for much of the election and who couldn't generate more than a couple hundred (at most) supporters when he did venture from the basement, garnered ~84 million votes. Any such assertion flies in the face of reality and common sense. How those votes were accumulated and from where they came, I will not speculate, but statistically, given the circumstances, the probability that many of them were fraudulent is well beyond insignificant.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post