SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's Time For A Jewish Joke Thread
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's Time For A Jewish Joke Thread Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Pesach (Passover) is almost here, so it's time for a Jewish joke thread. Please contribute yours.

I remembered this joke because I have just had an email exchange with one of our SIGforum members whose town has a new synagogue, but they don't have a Rabbi yet.
There was a small town in the south that had an even smaller Jewish population. Not enough Jews to have a regular synagogue and a Rabbi.

The daughter of one family was going to get married, so the family contacted the Rabbinical Council in New York and requested a traveling Rabbi for the date of the wedding.

A Hasidic Rabbi in Brooklyn (where else?) agreed to make the trip and officiate at the wedding. Now, this was a Big Deal (nothing to do with forum member bigdeal), because this town was so small that the train never made a regular stop at the station, it just whizzed through except for the rare occasions that a passenger was arriving or departing. On the arrival day, the businesses in the town -- barber shop, general store, diner, and gas station -- all shut down and everybody gathered at the train station to see and greet the arriving Rabbi.

The train stopped, and the Rabbi got off. A Hasidic Rabbi, no different from any of the hundreds in Brooklyn, but a rare sight in a small southern town.

The Rabbi looked around, realized that everybody was staring at him, and said, "What? You never saw a Yankee before?"

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30696 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
A Reform Rabbi was so compulsive a golfer that once, on Yom Kippur, he left the house early and went out for a quick nine holes by himself. An angel who happened to be looking on immediately notified his superiors that a grievous sin was being committed on earth. On the sixth hole, G-d caused a mighty wind to take the ball directly from the tee to the cup for a miraculous and dramatic hole in one.
The angel was horrified. "Lord," he said, "you call this a punishment?!"

"Sure," answered G-d with a smile. "Who can he tell?"

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
What do you get when you cross a jew with a polack?

A janitor who owns the building.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11769 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Did you hear about the new Jewish Cadillac? It not only stops on a dime, it picks it up.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
What does a Jewish woman do with her asshole every morning?

Sends him off to work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
How was copper wire invented?

Two jews fighting over a penny.

How was the Grand Canyon created?

A jew dropped a penny in a crack in the sidewalk and went looking for it.

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11769 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Then there was the Jewish pedophile who got arrested for try to sell candy to children in the park.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
A Priest and a Rabbi were eating together when the priest started to tease the Rabbi.

”Wow, this ham is really good” he said licking his lips.”I know it’s against your religion, but when are you going to break down and finally have some.”

After a moments thought the Rabbi responded with a smile “at your wedding!”

Posts: 3731 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Got this from my folks, years ago:

A Priest and a Rabbi lived across the street from each other.

One day, the Priest got a new Lincoln and was outside blessing it and sprinkling it with holy water.

The Rabbi saw this and as he had just gotten a new Cadillac, he went outside and snipped off the end of the tail pipe...

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Pesach (Passover) is almost here, so it's time for a Jewish joke thread. Please contribute yours.

I remembered this joke because I have just had an email exchange with one of our SIGforum members whose town has a new synagogue, but they don't have a Rabbi yet.
There was a small town in the south that had an even smaller Jewish population. Not enough Jews to have a regular synagogue and a Rabbi.

The daughter of one family was going to get married, so the family contacted the Rabbinical Council in New York and requested a traveling Rabbi for the date of the wedding.

A Hasidic Rabbi in Brooklyn (where else?) agreed to make the trip and officiate at the wedding. Now, this was a Big Deal (nothing to do with forum member bigdeal), because this town was so small that the train never made a regular stop at the station, it just whizzed through except for the rare occasions that a passenger was arriving or departing. On the arrival day, the businesses in the town -- barber shop, general store, diner, and gas station -- all shut down and everybody gathered at the train station to see and greet the arriving Rabbi.

The train stopped, and the Rabbi got off. A Hasidic Rabbi, no different from any of the hundreds in Brooklyn, but a rare sight in a small southern town.

The Rabbi looked around, realized that everybody was staring at him, and said, "What? You never saw a Yankee before?"

I heard the same joke with a different punchline. The rabbi, wanting to speak to them in the local dialect, said “Shalom Y’all”.

Posts: 11854 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
A priest and a rabbi were sitting in adjacent seats on an airplane.

After a while the priest turned to the rabbi and asked, “Is it still a requirement of your faith that you not eat pork?”

The rabbi responded, “Yes, that is still one of our laws.”

The priest then asked, “Have you ever eaten pork?”

“Yes, on one occasion I did succumb to temptation and ate a bacon sandwich.”

The priest nodded in understanding and went on with his reading.

A while later the rabbi spoke up and asked, “Father, is it still a requirement of your church that you remain celibate?”

The priest replied, “Yes, that is still very much a part of our faith.”

The rabbi then asked him, “Father, have you ever fallen to the temptations of the flesh?”

The priest replied, “Yes, Rabbi, on one occasion I was weak and broke the pledge of my faith.”

The rabbi nodded understandingly and remained silent for several minutes.

Finally the rabbi quietly observed, “Beats the shit out of a bacon sandwich doesn’t it?”

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
The rabbi, the priest and the minister were fishing for bass.
The minister snags his Rapala on a low hanging branch, gets out of the boat, walks across the water to retrieve it and walks back across the water to the boat.
Ten minutes later, the priest snags his Jitterbug on the same branch, walks across the water to retrieve it and walks back to the boat.
Ten minute later, the rabbi snags his Zara Spook on the opposite side of the creek.
He thinks, “ If these Christians can walk on water so can I."
He gets out of the boat and immediately goes under.
As the priest and the minister are hauling him back into the boat by his shirt collar, one laughs and says to the other, "John, do you think we should tell Saul where the rocks are before he drowns himself?

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15898 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
A man goes to a confession.

Man: "Father, I have lived in sin."

Priest: "We are all weak at times. Tell me what is on your heart."

Man: "Last night I had sex with the seven most beautiful women on earth, one after the other, through the night. They kept asking for more and I couldn't resist."

Priest: "Alright. How much time has passed since your last confession?"

Man: "I've never been to a confession before, I'm not even catholic. I'm Jewish."

Priest: "Then why are you telling me all this?"

Man: "Hell, I'm telling everyone..."

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
How did the Grand Canyon get formed?

A Jew dropped a nickel down a gopher hole.

Posts: 20118 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Ever heard of the Jewish grandmother radio station ?

WYOY

Posts: 3153 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Knock knock

Who’s there?

Fortification

Fortification who?

Fortification we go to the Catskills

Posts: 13277 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Knock knock

Who’s there?

Fortification

Fortification who?

Fortification we go to the Catskills
Big Grin

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30696 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RaiseHal
posted Hide Post
Why do jews have big noses?

Because air is free!

It's a shame that youth is wasted on the young --- Mark Twain

Anyone who is not a liberal by age 20 has no heart; anyone who is not a conservative by age 40 has no brain---Winston Churchill

Posts: 4650 | Location: The Free State of Georgia | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Roll Eyes

Posts: 13277 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post