SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Members will probably be prompted to update their profile
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Members will probably be prompted to update their profile Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Got prompted and up dated with no problem. Allwas good to go!

Posts: 338 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
I saw the prompt, but had missed this post. So I was pretty confused. But I must be good to go, I'm back in.

Posts: 3015 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Thank you Para. All good!

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
btt for those who may not have seen this.

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
I got the info entered, no problems.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2223 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Back to the top for our infrequent visitors. Every so often I'll get an email - "My password is not working."

No, that's not the problem. You logged in just a few minutes ago. The problem is you can't get off of the Profile page because since you last logged in, three fields in your profile, which were optional previously, are now required, and until you fill in those fields, you can't get off of the profile page. Those fields are City, State and Country.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Since this came up, is it necessary to change that information if we move?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38600 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Only if you're here to try to rip us off

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Nope! But I am moving soon. I'll change it once I do.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38600 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post