SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I'm going to open up discussion on the riots happening in the United States ***READ. THIS. THREAD.***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm going to open up discussion on the riots happening in the United States ***READ. THIS. THREAD.*** Login/Join 
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Members can express their frustration with the current insanity

I will certainly appreciate somewhere to vent.

Year V

Posts: 2632 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir! These truly are unprecedented times.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Read twice. Now we'll all have our drinks......as it were.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29704 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Read and understood!

Posts: 3120 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir.

Read and comprehended.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of D4Heavy
posted Hide Post
Read and understood!

Posts: 398 | Location: Alabama | Registered: December 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para. Got it. I have the hope and expectation we will stay more informed here. I'm grateful in advance for what we'll all learn and share.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para.

Since this forum is my only source of news, I appreciate that you will allow this subject. Honestly, I hadn’t heard anything lately, so I assumed they stopped.

I know it’s pretty ignorant to rely on a forum as your source of news, but I can believe what I read here, and don’t care to attempt to decipher the MSM.

Thank you.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Thanks, and understood. The catastrophe we’re heading for couldn’t be more clearly manufactured as an attack not only on our President, but our way of life in this country as a whole. The globalists have set their sights on the USA. The saddest part is that the army of young leftist fools have no idea that what they are destroying is their own futures.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15588 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appreciate it. I was one of the posters in a previous thread seeking to discuss current events.

I do appreciate your efforts to maintain civility and decorum not found elsewhere.

But I am glad we will have a thread relevant to these events -- there are many astute members here who I will benefit from hearing their perspective.

Like you -- I am hoping we will see these activities extinguished as a strong republic must first have law and order to function.

Everything else -- education, progress, economic vitality, health care, worship, freedom of travel, recreation, infrastructure, etc comes after law and order is established and maintained.

------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Members can express their frustration with the current insanity

I will certainly appreciate somewhere to vent.

Yes indeed. This change is much appreciated.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America."
Parabellum

From being on the front lines of it more times than I care to count in the past 2 months, we're going to need it.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Good. Thanks Para.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24124 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Read & comprehended. Thank you.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
This has been something weighing on me for a while and living where I do, I've been unable to express my frustrations about it without fear of being called every name in the book. Glad to have a venue to discuss it.

I too had hoped after two months it would die down, but it hasn't regardless of what MSM has said.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20827 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Informational. Got it.

Thank you Sir.

Posts: 10958 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Understood.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Thank You.

Posts: 4630 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post