SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Polyamorists are special: the saga of Chad, Amanda, and Jeremy
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Polyamorists are special: the saga of Chad, Amanda, and Jeremy Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted
This is just so special!

http://ijr.com/2017/02/808499-...ard&utm_medium=owned

Maybe I am hopelessly old fashioned, but I don't believe this situation would fly with the churches I have attended.

Posts: 26847 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Wow lucky her. She gets twice the sex now with two loser hipsters.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Report This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
As long as at least one of them is capable of financially supporting the others, don't care.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17242 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Report This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
This will be fine until is crashes and burns.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Isn't TLC The Learning Channel?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31364 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Care Bear says "sharing is caring"

Posts: 26847 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Not any more fucked up than anything else with all the lgbt-xyz letters.

Posts: 22845 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
No nads Chad.

Posts: 10803 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
As long as at least one of them is capable of financially supporting the others, don't care.

I doubt this is happening. Only the wife is working. The dads are stay at home fathers.

Posts: 7387 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Report This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Between the two of them, she almost has one man.

Posts: 3652 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:

I doubt this is happening. Only the wife is working. The dads are stay at home fathers.

As a paralegal no less. $40,000 a year is not supporting 8-9 mouths. She's probably claiming the kids and both men as dependants. Paying zero in taxes and getting WIC, food stamps, and Section 8 housing. I promise you they aren't supporting themselves.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20746 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Sufferin' teapot.

I suspect that the testosterone levels between those two metro-fags wouldn't support the sex life of a gnat.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15176 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Boy.... Does this ever kill the "threesome" fantasy!
Eek

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15991 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Good gravy. I'm not a big polygamy fan, but you can't knock it with all the other crap that seems to be normal these days.

P229

Posts: 3808 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I couldn't help thinking of the English soft rock duo when I read the thread title. Big Grin

Posts: 27814 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
rubbin's racing !

Posts: 4735 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Report This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
The "adults" in this screwed up story obviously adhere to the saying from the 1960s that goes, "If it feels good, do it!" Never has there been a more stupid and childish mantra - but that is definitely their mantra. "If it feels good, do it -the fall out for the children be damned." Roll Eyes

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10695 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Report This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I got a feeling that the girl isn't the only one getting double action.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19575 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Report This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
Who has so little in life that they watch such a show???

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Report This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I have a few friends who are "polyamory." Basically, they just like drama. If these people can have a functional relationship, gee that's great.

But most of the "poly" people I've known, are just not to be asked about their love lifes, because they relish telling you all the stupid jealous shit that goes on.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post