SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Polyamorists are special: the saga of Chad, Amanda, and Jeremy
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Polyamorists are special: the saga of Chad, Amanda, and Jeremy Login/Join 
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Obviously that traditional conservative upbringing didn't take. I won't be watching the show but from the article it looks like they will be showing how traditional conservative values can be abandoned because love trumps all.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Report This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
There are no men, and there are no Christians, in that "relationsip."

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
This story has more turns than a bucket of worms!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
As long as at least one of them is capable of financially supporting the others, don't care.

I doubt this is happening. Only the wife is working. The dads are stay at home fathers.

Chad & Jeremy had some big hits. I'm sure they're all living comfortably off of the royalties.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And it's time that particularly, some of our corporations learned, that when you get in bed with government, you're going to get more than a good night's sleep."
- Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5785 | Location: Pegram, TN | Registered: March 17, 2002Report This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
how often do you think Chad and Jeremy "accidentally" walk in on one another in the shower?

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10487 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Report This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Whats the over/under on how long until Chad & Jeremy get it on?

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, it is all OK

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Every time I see stuff like this my first thought is that it's all made up nonsense for TV. But if it's real, I'm sure Chad and Jeremy shared their "feelings" for each other first and then came up with a plan for the breadwinner to support them.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3531 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Report This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Boy.... Does this ever kill the "threesome" fantasy!
Eek

It's called a Devil's Three Way, and in it, you can engage in the Eiffel Tower.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Report This Post
Picture of SigActual
posted Hide Post

Posts: 623 | Location: South Florida | Registered: November 03, 2012Report This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YellowJacket:
how often do you think Chad and Jeremy "accidentally" walk in on one another in the shower?
everytime

Posts: 5755 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Which one of them is the woman?

Posts: 33793 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
A never ending "Sloppy Seconds" how special...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8349 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Picture of was0311
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:
Between the two of them, she almost has one man.

Haha. Think she could support one more narcissist?

Posts: 2654 | Location: Eastern NE | Registered: July 12, 2011Report This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Report This Post