SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Polyamorists are special: the saga of Chad, Amanda, and Jeremy
Page 1 2 3 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Polyamorists are special: the saga of Chad, Amanda, and Jeremy Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
There was a time when these sick freaks were shunned. Now they are welcomed and defended.

Posts: 20608 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
As long as at least one of them is capable of financially supporting the others, don't care.

I doubt this is happening. Only the wife is working. The dads are stay at home fathers.

As a paralegal no less. $40,000 a year is not supporting 8-9 mouths. She's probably claiming the kids and both men as dependants. Paying zero in taxes and getting WIC, food stamps, and Section 8 housing. I promise you they aren't supporting themselves.
No doubt we are financially supporting their lifestyle.

One night Amanda has sex with Chad, the next night Amanda has sex with Jeremy, the third night Amanda, Chad, and Jeremy all have sex together. That is what the article indicates.

The question left unanswered is who has sex with who on the forth night, and do they invite friends for the weekends.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Isn't TLC The Learning Channel?

No it's The Life Channel now, and long ago became nothing but baking, storage buying, multi children, polyamorous, midgets with weight problems.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10755 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
I got a feeling that the girl isn't the only one getting double action.

Yeah no kidding. There must be a third husband because I don't think these two could ever impregnate a woman. I'm sure the "threesome" just turns into two with a lonely woman sitting in the edge of the bed

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10755 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Isn't TLC The Learning Channel?

No it's The Life Channel now, and long ago became nothing but baking, storage buying, multi children, polyamorous, midgets with weight problems.

Wonder how much TLC pays them? These shows are fully scripted so you can expect a cliff hanger at the end of the season. Will he leave? Will she leave? Will he leave? Will they leave? The writers must love this.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6065 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Wow, 2 pages in and none of the forum scolds/contrarians have come in to blast the membership for not being more receptive and welcoming to this alternative lifestyle choice. That's got to be a new record! Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems Amanda is a wannabe tv star as she has been on several 'reality' shows in the last few years. I'd only care about this if they are receiving any public benefits for the kids. If they are paying their own way then who cares.

Posts: 4976 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Report This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:
Between the two of them, she almost has one man.
Well, at least I wasn't the only one thinking it. Cucks all around.

Honestly though this is all a put on. TLC is worse than Jerry Springer and Maury Povich. All made up scenarios.

Posts: 45565 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Report This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Those two are men? I thought they were stunt doubles for Ellen DeGeneres.

Posts: 2846 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
If those guys aren't gay they missed one hell of an opportunity.

Posts: 13843 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
Talent for writers is really drying up. I never thought they would remake Paint Your Wagon.

Posts: 748 | Location: Western Washington AC | Registered: August 19, 2009Report This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
If Chad and Jeremy had been at the Alamo instead of William B. Travis, I 'd be posting in español.

Posts: 27181 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Report This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
*Shrug*

If they're happy, good for them.
There are so many unhappy people in the world.
Don't be one.

Edit: waves to Bamajeepster Wink

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4248 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Report This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Be sure to catch all of next season's drama when Chad & Jeremy dump Amanda & the kids.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5545 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Wow, 2 pages in and none of the forum scolds/contrarians have come in to blast the membership for not being more receptive and welcoming to this alternative lifestyle choice. That's got to be a new record! Big Grin
We also haven't seen the inevitable...

...in regards to Amanda. Oops, I guess we have now. Razz

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
No nads Chad.

Thanks for the good laugh after a long day! Big Grin

“Everybody's got plans...until they get hit.” Mike Tyson

Posts: 282 | Location: OC, CA | Registered: January 02, 2005Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:

They are down at the Paper Moon and will be along later. Big Grin

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Please lock me away....

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Report This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
In this case, TLC stands for Three Loser Circus.

Posts: 4568 | Registered: January 01, 2004Report This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquabird:
Please lock me away....

I see what you did there. Smile

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8560 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Report This Post